Wake me up on christmas eve.

Drew

I think i've burnt myself out now.

A kick up the arse may see me to the end of this week, but beyond that - i cannot do!

Anyone else feel like this?

gingerfreak said:
Yeah, but partly because I can't be arsed with Christmas. Someone wake me up on New Years Eve.

Christmas is ace!

Food/drinks/sleep/music & no work.

Apart from sex what more could anyone want?

8)

I know that feeling. Especially on a Monday. I'm sooo fed up with work that I'm thinking of resigning. :confused:

Really looking forward to X-mas. Only problem is that it's on a weekend which means no extra days off work, just a long weekend :(

Peppermint said:
I

Really looking forward to X-mas. Only problem is that it's on a weekend which means no extra days off work, just a long weekend :(

Think yourself lucky, my g/f has to work boxing day :( However, i'll take myself off to the parents to stuff my face again ;)

She gets 5 days off over new year though as a tradeoff :D

Drew said:

A kick up the arse may see me to the end of this week, but beyond that - i cannot do!

Ditto Andy, I am offically burnt out, I'm never going out again (well til Weds :confused: :lol: ) and am going to learn how to knit and spend Saturday nights knitting scarves and jumpers :lol:

Knitting, it's the new clubbing :lol:

Friend of mine gets that same tradeoff for all weekend bank holidays. That's fair!

Barbie, you don't know how to knit yet? :eek:

:lol:

Barbie said:
Drew said:

Ditto Andy, I am offically burnt out, I'm never going out again (well til Weds :confused: :lol: ) and am going to learn how to knit and spend Saturday nights knitting scarves and jumpers :lol:

Knitting, it's the new clubbing :lol:

Could i put the first order in for a Paisley jumper please - preferably in a purple/pink combo.

Or maybe one with bright red reindeers on for the festive season?

Size XXL for my double D's ;)

:p

Drew said:
Could i put the first order in for a Paisley jumper please - preferably in a purple/pink combo.

It's in hand, would you like a matching knitted hat to go with your paisley jumper ;)

Barbie said:
Drew said:

It's in hand, would you like a matching knitted hat to go with your paisley jumper ;)

That's a good idea, some gloves too please ;)

I hope you have plenty of pink wool.

Drew said:
Peppermint said:
I

Think yourself lucky, my g/f has to work boxing day :( However, i'll take myself off to the parents to stuff my face again ;)

She gets 5 days off over new year though as a tradeoff :D

think yourself lucky too, Paul has to work christmas eve, & christmas day :evil: :evil:

I can stand and I can sit .. (with the aid of a cushion) ... but as far as moving is concerned .. he he ! It DOES get better if I take my pills, I just dont like feeling drugged up all the time.

Barbie said:
Drew said:
Yay!

Then people can call us "Howard & Hilda"

:lol:

Make sure you wear them on NYE :lol: ;)

everdecreasing_3.jpg

We will ;)

Back