Vodka Prices

DLOGAN

Can anyone advise on the prices for bottles of vodka (70cl, litres, etc) from the supermarkets near Sal Rossa, Playa den Bossa?

My fiancee and I are going and we just want to know these last minute things :p thanks in advance

what do you mean nothing is open in PDB? We aren't going for another 8 weeks, its just the last minute not-as-important information we want to find out before we go:)

Don't really know SMs near Sal Rossa,but just down the road towards Figueretas/Es Vive is a decent shop, Malacosta, vodka 6 to 10 euros and up, the 10 being drinkable...

what do you mean nothing is open in PDB? We aren't going for another 8 weeks, its just the last minute not-as-important information we want to find out before we go:)

ok, so i was confused how it's last minute if you aren't going for 8 weeks!!

try uno;s shop in pdb.turn left when you see the bowling alley complex its on the right hand side.they are cheap.

DLOGAN what date are you going out.in less than 8 weeks times

I'm going on 21st June, its actually a while away, maybe I shouldn't have said last minute, sorry for the confusion, what I meant was that its information we don't really need to know when booking.

We're used to drinking cheap vodka, being ex students! Although we'd probably spend the 10 euros for the better quality since we now both have jobs.

the street you need is op the garbi hotel.very cheap beer wine ect.drink in or take away.all the reps go there.for cheap ale.plus loads of people of all ages.rich and poor

little star

trust you looking for cheap booze :D in the west end probably the eroski supermarket is about the cheapest. I will put you plenty in your cocktails when you come to see me though xxxxx

Back