Vocalist wanted!

A

Anonymous

A capable male vocalist is required for my new production who is more prominent in the lower ranges..
I have a 3 track record deal with the biggest distributors of dance music in the world and past club land hits played by all the big gun trance dj's.

If you know of anybody with a good voice then please contact..

djat@djat.co.uk

Thanks guys.. if you know any female vocalists who can get a demo together too then please can in touch as good vocalist are always in line for work.

What kind of songs?

I used to be in a death-metal band called Metric Sound, and I can do open-throat screams real good. :twisted: I honestly sound like Cory. If you need someone like me, just give me a message

jigsaw said:
I have a 3 track record deal with the biggest distributors of dance music in the world and past club land hits played by all the big gun trance dj's.
...and they've got you searching for vocalists on some internet forum?! :lol: ;) just kidding.

hi l am a female vocalist an lm available for gigs and session work etc.styles l cover include funk,soul,dance,blues,jazz,reggae,latin,rnb,etc if you are intrested and have any work contact me soon as possible, have demo thank you terry

Back