Vocal trance?

iminho

Hi All

Just wondered if someone could point me in the right directions for a good trance night between 17th and 22nd Sept. I'm thinking Tiesto on 21st. Any others please?

Also looking for advise on some good bars in PDB / Ibiza town to head to pre-club. Just something basic as long as its lively and banging out the tunes. Im not really into the places that play slow tempo stuff and charge a fortune for a drink.

Any help / guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance :)

Your best bet would be Armada on Tuesday at Amnesia, all Armin plays is trance (vocal etc) & progressive, was probably my favourite night this year on the island, Tiesto played hardly any 'trance'..Wasn't the best i'd seen him although i did love his set at Creamfields!

Your best bet would be Armada on Tuesday at Amnesia, all Armin plays is trance (vocal etc) & progressive, was probably my favourite night this year on the island, Tiesto played hardly any 'trance'..Wasn't the best i'd seen him although i did love his set at Creamfields!

:!:

Also, Cream

Armada is a fantastic night, great atmosphere and doesnt get as packed as Cream does. The terrace has Roger Sanchez on all night aswell which is enough to go to Amnesia for alone

One of the highlights of this year's trip was standing on the dancefloor singing along to Colplay - The Scientist played by Alex MORPH - magic moment

Last edited by a moderator:
Only night you've got on for those dates is Tiesto really. Judgement Sunday hasn't got a very trancey line up and Armada finishes next Tuesday. Tiesto was amazing last year, one of my best nights ever, but he seems to have gone a bit pants recently. I saw him at Creamfields and he was awful for the 30 minutes I stuck around for. I'll be at Privilege on the 21st myself so am hoping for much better things on that night.

Back