visiting Formentera

dance4life

Can anyone give me some recommendations on a day trip to Formentera? Nice beaches to stop at? What time does the earliest ferry run from Ibiza Town? I think on a post earlier, best to catch ferry at 10:00, spend the day, rent a bike and catch 5:00 ferry back. Any elaboration on this would be great. Thanks guys and gals! :D

Try ses illetes beach and espalmador for a good mud bath and nice solitaire beaches. The Chiringuito Juan y Andrea makes the best paellas and fideuas of the isle, although its a bit expensive. About the ferry trip dont know that much because i go with my own powerboat :)

ahhh..

formentera..

I had sex in the sea there...

Thing is I've been twice.

First time with this girl (obviously)

2nd time.. me and 2 boys got bikes round and went round the whole island.. we could not find that same place (all the other beaches were inferior to it!!

good times

Like I said, I couldn't find this spot last time..

alas... nobody can tell in the sea.. just go out far enough to imppair the visibilty of thy fellow swimmers..

El_Diablo said:
logojuanyandrea.gif
makes the best paellas and fideuas of the isle, although its a bit expensive

:arrow: http://www.juanyandrea.com :!:

I'm definatly gonna take a trip to the island because it sounds lovely.

Gonna go in the morning for a nice relaxing day, maybe rent bikes and then bak at around 5pm. I'm checking out a few pictures here and it looks so nice :):)

jigsaw said:
ahhh..

formentera..

I had sex in the sea there...

Haven't tried that yet ;) , I've heard having sex in water could cause manhood to get stuck inside the lady, something to do with lack of air :?: :?: Or is that just a dumb old fishermans wives tale :confused:

jigsaw said:
Like I said, I couldn't find this spot last time..

alas... nobody can tell in the sea.. just go out far enough to imppair the visibilty of thy fellow swimmers..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Men takes em ages to find the g-spot, then when they do they can't find it again :rolleyes:

Back