Virgin trip to Ibiza !!

A

Anonymous

Hi there its going to be our first time to Ibiza and cant wait, Can anyone help me with choosing the right clubs to go to. I have thought of the following:-

Monday 8th - Roger Sanchez (Release Yourself) Big fan of Roger,

Wed 10th - Head to Pacha for Sublimall (Also big fan of Eric Morillom, saw him at Escape in Swansea a few weeks back and he had the place jumping)

Friday 12th - Probably head for Pacha again for the 30th Anniversery,

Has any one got any tips for me on my plan of attack for the week.

Cheers
Jon

So far your party line up sounds right on. Don't miss the terrace party at Space on Sunday.

Beaches: Bora Bora, Salinas, Cala d' Hort, Benirras for sunset.

Restaurants: La Brasa, Macao ~ Ibiza Town : Plaza d' Sol, Sa Torreta ~ Dalt Villa, Bambudda Grove ~ Sant Joan road

Top tips: rent a car, take more cash & less clothes.

hook19 said:
Try Carl Cox @ Space on the Tuesday night, supposed to be excellent.

If you're into hard techno then this is the party for you. I went to this Cox ~ Tues night and it was the worst party of my month long trip! We payed 35 Euros, went in and left after 30 minutes.

Really? I don't mind a bit of techno but not really hard, did you actually hear Coxy spin? You've put a :?: in my head now !!!!!

Thanks for the advice. I have seen Carl Cox a few times before and I like him, although he does tend do go Hot & Cold. I think I shall make the effort to go to Space on the Sunday I arrive ? Is it that good

PARTY WEEK

:D :oops: DIS IS WAT I RECOMEND MONDAY MOR DC10S BORA BORA DAN LATA DAN PACHA DAT NITE TUE MOR CARRY ON MANUMISSION FLOOOWED BY CARL COX TUE NITE .WED SUB AT PACHA ERIC MORILLO .THUR NITE CREAM AMNESIA FRI NITE PETE TONG PACHA SAT MAYBEE CHILL DAN WE LOVE SUNDAYS AT SPACE

Sounds good to me..How much is that going to cost me and what about sleep?

hook19 said:
Really? I don't mind a bit of techno but not really hard, did you actually hear Coxy spin? You've put a :?: in my head now !!!!!

It was his b-day party - forgot the date, sometime in late July. When I arrived he was closing out his set.

premile said:
Plaza d' Sol ~ Dalt Villa

good recommendation!! :D

09a_web.jpg

plaza del sol again:

palzasol.jpg

to my surprise i recently found out that this restaurant is owned by one of my cousins!! :eek:

(she also owns the best place to enjoy the sunsets in winter ;) )

McRackin said:
plaza del sol again:

palzasol.jpg

to my surprise i recently found out that this restaurant is owned by one of my cousins!! :eek:

(she also owns the best place to enjoy the sunsets in winter ;) )

Hey Mc, i just can't place where this is :eek:

Is it just below La Ventana?

no - probably you are thinking of the restaurant el portalón!! :rolleyes:

if instead of using portal de ses taules..........

DaltVila15_WEB.JPG

.......... you go to dalt vila through portal nou (near warhol)..........

DaltVila25_WEB.JPG

.......... you go directly to the plaza del sol square (where that restaurant is situated)!! :idea:

check the number 11:

seccE.gif
seccF.gif

do you know where it is now? :p

McRackin said:
do you know where it is now? :p

I know roughly where you mean.

It just seems weird i can't remember seeing the place.

Perhaps i've been more that way during the day when the table's aren't set out.

:rolleyes:

- Thanks anyhow, might check it out this year :idea:

Back