VIP.....

swiss taff

I know what some of you guys think of VIP in clubs and Iam not one to pursue this sort of entertainment but..... I have recently been offered a VIP membership free to Pacha-Switzerland, soon to be opened here around October :D
Dilema, having read most of your comments would it be OK for me to take this opportunity and still be a part of the forum :confused: :D ;)
only kidding about my dilema ;)

Lol :p Nothing wrong with VIP, I always get it at Ministry, just a nice to have, not like some people who need to have it :rolleyes: I only use it at beginning of night to have a few drinks and then if I need a little rest part-way thru night.........but at end of day I'd rather be 'avin' on the dancefloor lol :p ;)

Barbie said:
Lol :p Nothing wrong with VIP, I always get it at Ministry, just a nice to have, not like some people who need to have it :rolleyes: I only use it at beginning of night to have a few drinks and then if I need a little rest part-way thru night.........but at end of day I'd rather be 'avin' on the dancefloor lol :p ;)
my sentiments precisely Barbie ;) oh and i can bring me mates with me too, as long as they behave :confused:

i agree, sometimes its really fun to be in the middle of everything but sometimes its cool to b in the vip too, it depends on what mood you are in. I like both things, and naaah Robo darling you ´re not messing with me! hihi! 8)

We have been known to get VIP passes for The Tunnel up here - we just use the VIP room to get served drinks quicker!...no dancefloor in there you see

:D

Barbie said:

Same here! Nice to use it to get drinks quicker and have a sit down etc but I really dont understand some peoples obsession with vip and dropping it into every post :eek:

well if you´ve had a really genuine great experience thats been more than just getting your drinks faster (!?) - then youll know why its great fun! hpe you have one some day!

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah and ill be watching you from above on that scummy dancefloor LOL* - NATURALLYYYY from the VIP section (as if!)

I don't think we go to same types of clubs so there's not much chance of that happening :p

Ibiza-girlie said:
naaah ill probably bump into you dancing your tits off in Pacha VIP hun`haha! 8) :D :eek:

I don't tend to bother with VIP at Pacha, we often get offered it for Ministry but I find it quite dull in there.

yeah to be honest, the vip area in Pacha doesnt really look that VIP´ish, and I would never bother with not overpriced bares either!

Back