VIP tickets (not tables)

Jem_84

Hi all,

wondering if you could shed some light on a situation for me. Going to Ibiza for the first time this year with 8 mates for a stag and literally cannot wait!

Been wanting to go to this island of magic for 15 years now - So a bit of a virgin here. I've been reading a lot of the threads and trying to figure out whether doing VIP is worth it and I think that maybe it may be.

I'm not necessarily looking for VIP tables because we really want to just get into the thick of the dance floors at the different clubs, but it would be nice to get a bit more space and queue jump by being allowed onto the different balconies etc. I've read that you can pay an extra 20 euros on top of the normal club ticket price and this gives you these facilities, however I cant seem to find anywhere to actually purchase these types of tickets online? I can only see the options to purchase normal tickets and table tickets. Can someone direct me to where I might be able to do this?

The clubs we are looking to go to are: Space, Pacha and Amnesia. If we did decide to do a table, let's say at Pacha, does the price include unlimited booz or is it only one or two bottles?

Any information would be appreciated! thanks!

the tickets you refer to (vip balcony tickets, no tables) are only available for a few parties at amnesia and ibiza rocks. they just don't exist elsewhere.

pacha vip tables - you'll drinks in the amount of money you pay for the table. it's simply bottle service. depending on how many people you are, this will work out in more or less bottles included as there's more or less money involved.

Great thanks for the update Stivi. Is there anyway to pay for queue jump on the night then? I've heard (and I could be wrong) that sometimes you can stand in the queue to get in for up to 2 hours??

This was the main reason for inquiring. If the tickets were available - let's say for amnesia, would they show in the party calendar on this site. is this the best place to buy them?

Thanks again.

Jem, I've been going years and never queued for 2 hours, been to all the big nights and never queued this long. The clubs are pretty good at firing you in quickly, quicker you're in, quicker you get to the bar and drop your dough!

Peak season, if you turn up to Space for Carl at say 3am then you'll queue for a bit bit deffos not 2 hours. Best advice I can offer is arrive early, you get loads of people of who think its cool to arrive late but get in early and experience it for what it should be!

Sounds good. Thanks very much for the tip. Yeah we would probably aim to get there a bit earlier than 3am anyway so suppose that would work out well! Cant wait its gonna be epic.

I've never heard of anyone queueing for hours here.

yes whenever there are vip balcony tickets available, the spotlight party calendar is obviously the place to get them :)

Back