VIP ROOMS AT THE CLUBS???

V

Vegas-Shannon

Hey Everyone it's Vegas -Shannon agian and I AM COUNTING THE DAYS DOWN TO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be a long flight from Vegas to Ibiza and I am wondering if there are any VIP rooms or bottle services I can get for my crew and I so we can sit once in a while. My girlfriend and her freinds will want a booth and I am looking to see if someone can tell me if the clubs have them and what prices I can expect to pay.

ALSO, anyone on the Island 20 -26th come a party with us as we hope to get some VIP booths AND HAVE A ROLLIN' GOOD TIME that NO ONE FORGETS!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the 411 on the VIP rooms everyone and have an AWESOME SUMMER!

Do I take the Red pill or the Blue pill?????? :twisted: :D :twisted:

CHEERS

well there are VIP rooms in all the clubs, just have to contact the right people - expect to spend 200 euro pr. person minimum - Privelege is the most expensive as goes for Pacha as well!

VIP Pacha

Last year we crashed the VIP area at Pacha...the lady climbed in and just looked cool...I followed and got bounced out...so she goes to this man mountain drinking Krug, siddles up beside him, coos and flutters her eyebrows and says "can you get my mate in" and then he promptly waves me in past the bouncers who bounced me out seconds earlier...result! Then we met up with some guys drinking Vodka at 400€ per bottle..yes 400€ per bottle and got smashed on their free vodka....then it was back to their boat to party....total result....however the prices when we asked were 500€ for a table and you had to buy so many bottles of drink..forget how many...

Joey...
August 15th - August 23rd...
Bring it on Mekon..!

Re: VIP Pacha

Joey n the gang said:
Last year we crashed the VIP area at Pacha...the lady climbed in and just looked cool...I followed and got bounced out...so she goes to this man mountain drinking Krug, siddles up beside him, coos and flutters her eyebrows and says "can you get my mate in" and then he promptly waves me in past the bouncers who bounced me out seconds earlier...result! Then we met up with some guys drinking Vodka at 400€ per bottle..yes 400€ per bottle and got smashed on their free vodka....then it was back to their boat to party....total result....however the prices when we asked were 500€ for a table and you had to buy so many bottles of drink..forget how many...

Joey...
August 15th - August 23rd...
Bring it on Mekon..!

Joey,
Sounds like I am better off slipping $200 to the door man or VIP guard!
;)

Re: VIP Pacha

Jam Man said:
You may have more joy if you pay in euros...€€€€€€€€ ;)

Agreed, unfortunately my comuter does not have a Euros symbol :D

Thanks for the advice!

Vegas-Shannon said:

Play it safe and take both :D

I think most VIPs run around 500 euro a night for a table, maybe including a free bottle of champagne... not worth it. Blag ur way into the VIPs is the best chance, I think. If your mates want to go clubbing, but have a place to sit, Privilege is your best bet. They have these wikkid tables just outside the clubs in the "forest" area... so awesome! Have lotsa fun!!

Terry

CanadaKid said:
Vegas-Shannon said:

Play it safe and take both :D

I think most VIPs run around 500 euro a night for a table, maybe including a free bottle of champagne... not worth it. Blag ur way into the VIPs is the best chance, I think. If your mates want to go clubbing, but have a place to sit, Privilege is your best bet. They have these wikkid tables just outside the clubs in the "forest" area... so awesome! Have lotsa fun!!

Terry
Terry Good advise I will take both :twisted: Thanks for the 411 on Pacha and the VIP, I am sure my girlfreind can talk our way in for us!

Best regards

Canadakid, no the rules are that to get a table seating in the VIP area, one must buy 1 bottle of vodka ect. per couple, these prices are usually 300-500 Euro depending on where you are. Im allergiv to alvohol, so I bought a bottle of Whitewine last year in Amnesia, cost me around 180 Euro - shitexpensive, but well worth it as the experience was great!

Ibiza-girlie said:
Canadakid, no the rules are that to get a table seating in the VIP area, one must buy 1 bottle of vodka ect. per couple, these prices are usually 300-500 Euro depending on where you are. Im allergiv to alvohol, so I bought a bottle of Whitewine last year in Amnesia, cost me around 180 Euro - sh*texpensive, but well worth it as the experience was great!

Ahhh thanks for clearing that up. I won't have the money to ever afford one of those VIP tables so I never bothered learning the details, only from what I've heard.

hehe sure thing, i can show you that its not just snobs and wannabies who go there but regular blokes and girlies who just wanna special treat they´ll remember!

Back