VIP in Ibiza

jj27

hey there,

goin 2 ibiza end of may for a long weekend and want to do one night in VIP area of a one of the clubs. anyone got any recommendations? price, what you get or best VIP area in a club?

cheers

JJ

I did VIP at Manumission at Privelage - two reasons: wanted to avoid the beer boys early in the evening and wanted to see the sheer scale of the event. We got a bottle of spirts as part of the deal cant remember the price though.

Also did VIP at Cream - required when he is heaving. well worth it.

Pacha VIP is highly recommended, flawless service, very well located spacious area in the club, private unisex toilets, and always a fantastic party atmosphere.

Minimum spend per person I think is around €120, with free entry of course.

Pacha VIP is highly recommended, flawless service, very well located spacious area in the club, private unisex toilets, and always a fantastic party atmosphere.

Minimum spend per person I think is around €120, with free entry of course.

takes up most of the bloody club

hey there,

goin 2 ibiza end of may for a long weekend and want to do one night in VIP area of a one of the clubs. anyone got any recommendations? price, what you get or best VIP area in a club?

cheers

JJ

ive bean to the VIP areas quite a bit (pacha, amnesia, space) & i was mortified that people pay up to 800EURO for a table??? wtf???? i mean thats just plain stupid!:rolleyes: suppose its all about what you're into....um, say amnesia for example, price depends on the table you choose & where its positioned in relation to the dj booth etc. its a good way to rub shoulders with 'the superstar djs' but frik that... i would NEVER pay those prices.... id rather go to the villa parties instead......;)
i think paying for VIP defeats the whole meaning of VIP..... but thats just me.....

have fun though,.....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
... paying for VIP
defeats the whole meaning of VIP ...
adeo7d.gif

meaning its NOT a V.I.P. room when anyone with heaps of cash can PAY to be there.....
ive always been under the impression that a V.I.P. room means no entry unless you're a bloody V.I.P....... ;)

My first time in Pacha was in the VIP area. but to be honest i felt like spectator to all the real fun. I think this is the case with VIP in general. It's okay for a hour or so then, the novelty of having an actual chair sort of wears off....

My first time in Pacha was in the VIP area. but to be honest i felt like spectator to all the real fun. I think this is the case with VIP in general. It's okay for a hour or so then, the novelty of having an actual chair sort of wears off....
The one time I did Pacha VIP, I still spent much of my time down on the dancefloor. I just went back upstairs whenever I wanted a drink or a break. Not bad that way, and we figured out that factoring in entry and drinks we about broke even with the cost.

meaning its NOT a V.I.P. room when anyone with heaps of cash can PAY to be there.....
ive always been under the impression that a V.I.P. room means no entry unless you're a bloody V.I.P....... ;)
Quite ! It just means you are buying a 1st class ticket.
Real 'VIPs' :rolleyes: probably won't need to book that table.

Exactly. If you have paid for a vip table and Kanye West and Prince Harry and Paris Hilton bowl in you will soon be shifted to make way don't you worry about that!

Same with guest lists these days. Everyone is on a list somewhere and they are usually bigger queues than the normal queue! Half these so called guest lists just mean you save £2! Whoopee.

Exactly. If you have paid for a vip table and Kanye West and Prince Harry and Paris Hilton bowl in you will soon be shifted to make way don't you worry about that!

Same with guest lists these days. Everyone is on a list somewhere and they are usually bigger queues than the normal queue! Half these so called guest lists just mean you save £2! Whoopee.

Can you remember the whole anticipation of queuing to get in clubs when you were younger?

Sometimes the queue wouldn't move for half an hour then it would surge ten feet closer to the doormen. Close, but still out of reach from all the fun inside. then the group in front of you would get ****ed off and leave to try somewhere else. it was a game of nerve and dedication, and pity you if you needed a piss.:lol:

VIP may be easy, but it ain't character building :lol:

I love Guest Lists - you dont get searched :lol:

Can you remember the whole anticipation of queuing to get in clubs when you were younger?

Sometimes the queue wouldn't move for half an hour then it would surge ten feet closer to the doormen. Close, but still out of reach from all the fun inside. then the group in front of you would get ****ed off and leave to try somewhere else. it was a game of nerve and dedication, and pity you if you needed a piss.:lol:

Yep and the oh sh1t i'm coming up - I need to get in quickly - i'm peaking!!!!:lol:

My mate passed out once in the queue due to peaking too early and a large inhale of poppers!!! Silly sod.

The Rocket on Hollowayd Rd, used to have the queue of Doom :eek:!! Went for miles with huge doormen patrolling shouting get against the wall. It was like the dinner queue at school you didn't dare step out of place otherwise you were told get to the back.

Yep and the oh sh1t i'm coming up - I need to get in quickly - i'm peaking!!!!:lol:

My mate passed out once in the queue due to peaking too early and a large inhale of poppers!!! Silly sod.

The Rocket on Hollowayd Rd, used to have the queue of Doom :eek:!! Went for miles with huge doormen patrolling shouting get against the wall. It was like the dinner queue at school you didn't dare step out of place otherwise you were told get to the back.

:lol::lol::lol:

Used to get me, people coming out of the club absolutely wringing in sweat whilst you had been freezing your nuts of for an hour to get in:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Used to get me, people coming out of the club absolutely wringing in sweat whilst you had been freezing your nuts of for an hour to get in:lol:

haha

....Also propping up your mate in the queue who had over indulged in case the doormen kicked you both out. "I'll pay you in, just don't talk to anyone in the way in"

And cursing groups of girls who would walk up to the blokes in front of you and try to quene jump by pretending they were all together :lol:

haha

....Also propping up your mate in the queue who had over indulged in case the doormen kicked you both out. "I'll pay you in, just don't talk to anyone in the way in"

And cursing groups of girls who would walk up to the blokes in front of you and try to quene jump by pretending they were all together :lol:
Yes! Exactly! :lol:

Back