VIP and Guestlist tickets

Just booked the Cream VIP Tickets 8)...lets hope everythings goes smooth.

Just need to look out for tiesto on monday now...if theres a VIP ticket for it.

Have a good one People!

Went VIP in cream last year. Id say it was worth the extra 20 euro just so you dont have to que at the bar.
But what i didnt like was the fact that theres another vip area where all the tables are which you arnt allowed in with the ticket you buy from here.
How do you get into that area?

Also with cream vip ya dont get a pass or anything you just have to trust they remember your face when you walk up to the vip rope lol

Also with cream vip ya dont get a pass or anything you just have to trust they remember your face when you walk up to the vip rope lol

Thats a bit harsh...do they not stamp you with something?

O yh table area is vip vip area lol...we are not that important...are we?

went last year. got no stamp. i didnt want to leave the vip area at first incase they didnt let us back in. i was askin for a stamp but the guy by the rope just said he would remember us. and he did lol

when you go in the club, everyone who has vip access should get a stamp before they go in.

if you don't, ask someone on the door when they you're entering.

no idea why you didn't get a stamp, that almost never happens.

Is it true that you have to wear long pants if you pay the extra 20 euros to go VIP for cream. Fancy doin it so I get some more breathing space but if you have to wear pants I might give it a miss. It'll be sweaty enough without having to wear pants

you have to wear farras or good linen slacks.

no more than 2 inches above the ankle.

Very harsh but strictly enforced. The guy who lets you past the rope has a small measuring stick.

My mate got caught out cos hes got one leg longer than the other. The rope man was adamant.....!!!

Very harsh but strictly enforced. The guy who lets you past the rope has a small measuring stick.

My mate got caught out cos hes got one leg longer than the other. The rope man was adamant.....!!!

:lol:

So they wouldn't let me wear these then?
Untitled-1.jpg

Seriously though I had read on this forum that you needed to wear pants to get into VIP in most clubs and it would be annoying to get the knock back for wearing smart shorts.

Back