Villa's in Ibiza

BristolCity1992

Hi there!

First of all I came to Ibiza for the first time this summer and had a great time it is a wonderful island in my opinion with so much to do. We stayed in San Anotnio Bay which was alright but you had to walk quite far to find to decent restaurant but there were some good bars and its easy enough to get to the bigger clubs via taxies which I thought were a reasonable price so do not know why people complain about them being high?

My main regret was not having a car in the first week I got about quite a bit to Ibiza Town (I wanted to get to a beach could Sol Den Serra (sp) but I did not reach it) so next time I plan on having a car with me so I can see more of this island.

Anyway on to next year there will be around 6-10 of us going and we are looking at Villa's I am just wondering if people think this is a good idea I have heard some bad stuff about places being robbed. Is there a perticuler company I should avoid and is their one that spotlight would reccomend?

I would also like to think everyone on this forum that contributes and the people that run the site I found out lots of useful information before going out and I think it made my holiday a lot better so keep up the good work.

I would also like to think everyone on this forum that contributes and the people that run the site I found out lots of useful information before going out and I think it made my holiday a lot better so keep up the good work.
I think Stephen also meant to say "you are quite welcome... glad we could help!"

Back