Villas in Ibiza

RaverFlaver

As the ibiza-spotlight villa section is not running at the mo, I was wondering if any of you guys could give me some advice on finding villas in Ibiza...?
Basically, I'm hitting Ibiza this July with a group of 10 adults, and we're looking for a villa for around £2500.
Needs to have pool, good chill zone and needs to be walking distance to supermarket/restaurant.
Have looked at all the obvious websites advertising villas, but we're yet to find our dream one.
Do any of you know either, any villas that sound suitable, or, any less well-known websites that deal with villas in Ibiza?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers guys,
x x x

As the ibiza-spotlight villa section is not running at the mo, I was wondering if any of you guys could give me some advice on finding villas in Ibiza...?
Basically, I'm hitting Ibiza this July with a group of 10 adults, and we're looking for a villa for around £2500.
Needs to have pool, good chill zone and needs to be walking distance to supermarket/restaurant.
Have looked at all the obvious websites advertising villas, but we're yet to find our dream one.
Do any of you know either, any villas that sound suitable, or, any less well-known websites that deal with villas in Ibiza?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers guys,
x x x

Our last villa which we used was nigh on over 1k per week for 4 people - I think you will be very lucky to find a villa for 2.5k per week for 10 people.

Also, very unlikely that you will find a villa for that many people within walking distance of supermarkets or restaurants - we have always had to have a car for the villas we use...

Good Luck though with your searches...

I think you will be very lucky to find a villa for 2.5k per week for 10 people.

Also, very unlikely that you will find a villa for that many people within walking distance of supermarkets or restaurants - we have always had to have a car for the villas we use......

You'll be suprised, if you dont mind leaving it late (which i always do), people will take a large cut just to get it filled, esp with the recession. Last summer we had an absolutely stunning hillside villa with infinity pool for around 40% of the asking price. All you need is the cojones to ask.

As PL says, you'll be very lucky to have it walking distance to ammenities.

... All you need is the cojones to ask...
2urtbhg.jpg

You'll be suprised, if you dont mind leaving it late (which i always do), people will take a large cut just to get it filled, esp with the recession. Last summer we had an absolutely stunning hillside villa with infinity pool for around 40% of the asking price. All you need is the cojones to ask.

As PL says, you'll be very lucky to have it walking distance to ammenities.

Ah - but I can NEVER leave things to the last minute for fear of disappointment. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Flights, Villa, car hire and spending money usually all booked/arranged/saved by end of Feb.

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Ah - but I can NEVER leave things to the last minute for fear of disappointment. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Flights, Villa, car hire and spending money usually all booked/arranged/saved by end of Feb.

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

No i'm with you. Everything has to be planned with military precision.

Trying to organise accomodation for a long weekend in Sept and a babysitter (Grego you have mail).

No i'm with you. Everything has to be planned with military precision.

Trying to organise accomodation for a long weekend in Sept and a babysitter (Grego you have mail).

oooh if you need a hand sourcing stuff......... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have nothing to plan this year....

Back