Villa V Hotel/Apartment?

ibiza

yo i try to be gettin a few homies to chizzill in Ibiza next summer y'all but dey be sayin like 'yo we wanna stay in a villa yo' but i ain't down wid dat ya feel me? I tried to explain dat dey ain't gon be no biatches to stare at round da pool and you gon be miziles out of where it goes down n dey ain't no bars n food n **** feel me dawg?
so yall homies on da fizorum could any of yall gimme prizzos n cizzons of each ye feel me?

Last edited by a moderator:
yo i try to be gettin a few homies to chizzill in Ibiza next summer y'all but dey be sayin like 'yo we wanna stay in a villa yo' but i ain't down wid dat ya feel me? I tried to explain dat dey ain't gon be no biatches to stare at round da pool and you gon be miziles out of where it goes down n dey ain't no bars n food n **** feel me dawg?
so yall homies on da fizorum could any of yall gimme prizzos n cizzons of each ye feel me?

why are you typing like such an idiot?

Translation;

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

Myself and a few good friends would like to sojourn in Ibiza next year during our annual leave.

My friends want to reside in a Villa while on the Island, but I would prefer not to, as access to the fairer sex would be limited. I would much more enjoy the Sodom and Gomorrah delights of San Antonio or Playa Den Bossa

If any of my fellow scribes on this fine Forum of education could advise me on the advantages and disadvantages of both options, I would be most grateful for your kind assistance.

Your Sincerely,

yall homies on da fizorum

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is, without question of a doubt, Spotlight's greatest post ever :D:D

In reply,

Dear Tim...

Nonsense.

Callum's just a simple boy after brasses.

Nowhere near the heights of "could any of yall gimme prizzos n cizzons of each ye feel me"

I want to spizzeak like this more :(

ye but judging by this lads 25 previous posts he's clearing taking the piss whereas callum was dead serious and actually is an idiot :lol:

Back