video ibiza august 2009

0:58 - 1:01

ps:
beautiful woman :p

l o l j asked on the forum before this holidays where j could ask in fiancaille , people said me that the most romantic in ibiza was in front of es vedra for the sunset , we were alone, j had the ring in a box in my boxer , afraid that she wasted it before to arrive in es vedra but no lol , she said yes..

l o l j asked on the forum before this holidays where j could ask in fiancaille , people said me that the most romantic in ibiza was in front of es vedra for the sunset , we were alone, j had the ring in a box in my boxer , afraid that she wasted it before to arrive in es vedra but no lol , she said yes..

sorry, just to clarify, as it was a fair struggle reading that

you proposed to some girl at Es Vedra with a ring that you had hidden in your boxer shorts?

Sweet, congratulations 8) You should get married on the island now also ;)

Yea Ollly come on..............

Valentines day is just around the corner. Romanticise your life:lol:

lol

sorry, just to clarify, as it was a fair struggle reading that

you proposed to some girl at Es Vedra with a ring that you had hidden in your boxer shorts?

it was a surprise , the original box mauboussin of the ring was big so dificul to hide it during the way to the apartment in St eularia to es vedra , impossible to put in my pocket, it was the only solution in my boxer .. :D

Yea Ollly come on..............

Valentines day is just around the corner. Romanticise your life:lol:

wow

we've suddenly gone from me querying another poster's use of language to me apparently having no romance in my life...

it was a surprise , the original box mauboussin of the ring was big so dificul to hide it during the way to the apartment in St eularia to es vedra , impossible to put in my pocket, it was the only solution in my boxer .. :D

ok thanks for the clarification.

Back