Vagabundos@amnesia

Fargoer

I like Luciano but not sure what to think of this concept. Opening coming up and looks like a good Friday alternative. Any thoughts/observations on music/crowd for this season?

my 1rst & last party at Vagabundos was a nightmare 6 years ago? ,when i went solo (this aera is over, no more parties solo) i left after Luciano took the decks around 3h00am (seen a lovely worker from my contacts but with drug face ?, i didnt dare to say Hello ? as she always come to say hello when meeting by chance, last time was solomun after party benimussa oct 18 ), even paying full price, as it was boring Tech house , it can't be worse that day aug 2nd with Derrick may ?

ps:if some loaded spotlight want a vip dj booth let me know, i got some french contacts behind this business

Quite a lot of choice some Friday’s though. Dixon @ Pacha, Luciano @ Amnesia and then a few DC10 one offs. Could be tricky for them all? Plus Defected too...

Will be interesting for sure. One curious thing I've noticed about Amnesia during their less busy nights, is that it doesn't seem to matter where the bigger names are the club room is always busier than the terrace. Obviously it's smaller and it's shape means it can look busier with a lot less people. But I'm curious to see how it pans out on Friday.

Josh Wink and Moodymann - pretty big names for "room two". Be a shame if numbers are thin. Then again, I've seen Danny Tenaglia play with less than 50 people in the room - TWICE!

Will be interesting for sure. One curious thing I've noticed about Amnesia during their less busy nights, is that it doesn't seem to matter where the bigger names are the club room is always busier than the terrace. Obviously it's smaller and it's shape means it can look busier with a lot less people. But I'm curious to see how it pans out on Friday.

Josh Wink and Moodymann - pretty big names for "room two". Be a shame if numbers are thin. Then again, I've seen Danny Tenaglia play with less than 50 people in the room - TWICE!

strange - as since the terrace was redone, it always seems like thats the place to play in over the club room which traditionally was where the main names were located (or am i wrong?)

strange - as since the terrace was redone, it always seems like thats the place to play in over the club room which traditionally was where the main names were located (or am i wrong?)

you would think so yes but I've also seen this happening a few times and heard from our team.

since 6 years, his sound changed, along sets of luciano i've heard, it was ok (i'm not a fan, Jackmaster was far better at Ushuaia ) last years at blue Marlin, cova santa, Ushuaia (Dystopia & closing) , but that day at pacha was among my worst ibz parties , linear tech house

My last time, give a shout if seeing ☠ under dj booth , as on this video 1rst row ...
Luciano Ushuaia closing 18

Guess it depends on the night, how they're feeling, who they're playing with.....I've gone to Coxxy and most of the time he plays hard banging relentless sets. That's the kind of stuff I love. Where the music builds and you're dancing hard, desperate for water but can't move from the dance floor. But I've seen him play slow minimal tech house sets which bored me to absolute tears. Then again, he's also played fantastic funky house sets which are on the higher BPM style. Fun house I used to call it. ?musically and technically, he is an extremely diverse DJ. Going back to Luciano, I'm looking forward to it as the 3 times I've heard him, over the years, his music was driving, building up, fat as opposed to flat and quite tribally. I'm hoping for that kind of build up.....

Guess it depends on the night, how they're feeling, who they're playing with.....I've gone to Coxxy and most of the time he plays hard banging relentless sets. That's the kind of stuff I love. Where the music builds and you're dancing hard, desperate for water but can't move from the dance floor. But I've seen him play slow minimal tech house sets which bored me to absolute tears. Then again, he's also played fantastic funky house sets which are on the higher BPM style. Fun house I used to call it. ?musically and technically, he is an extremely diverse DJ. Going back to Luciano, I'm looking forward to it as the 3 times I've heard him, over the years, his music was driving, building up, fat as opposed to flat and quite tribally. I'm hoping for that kind of build up.....

Def depends on what they're feeling at the time, who they are playing with. I've seen Luciano multiple times and this was the only one I didn't like.

Back