V.I.P tickets for the bigger clubs.

Discussion in 'Ibiza Spotlight club ticket shop' started by glyn burton, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Bez

Bez No longer active

Yea its worth a one off visit I suppose, just to say that you did it. If you have the cash most places will welcome your wallet with open arms and no need to pay, just spend behind the very expensive bar...

Attach some bling or increase the power and you guys in the USA will buy anything...:lol::lol:

2. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

We will not buy anything! LOL Ok so maybe we will, I do actually own a Claymore, a coin counter, and many many other things that I never actually put to any use. Hey I never regreat anything I though so I'll waist that money and still smile. (Probably because I'm laughing at myself for being an idiot)

3. S2H

S2H New Member

Will James Beattie be on said trip? Or will he have been shipped to Hull by then?

If you answer this honestly i will sort you VIP to 'Play2' nightclub in westend:lol:

4. Louise_Sweeney0012

Louise_Sweeney0012 Active Member

My cousin is a big star - would you like me to ask her how she manages these things?

5. djchewie

djchewie Active Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

6. Boardgrrrrl

Boardgrrrrl Active Member

I saw this reply a few days ago and I wondered how long it would be for someone to pick up on it :lol:

7. Louise_Sweeney0012

You again? You just fancy her don't you? Well Maxwell is a real man so you have no chance.

8. FiesesMalle

FiesesMalle Active Member

i am not necessarily interested in VIP tickets ... but can anybody tell me how to get cheap tickets for the clubs? is it cheaper with a flyer?

i've never been to any ibiza club ... that's why i am asking you guys!

9. Louise_Sweeney0012

Jealousy is ugly!

10. Louise_Sweeney0012

I got goosed by Glyn Burton!

11. Firefighter

Firefighter New Member

Not necessarily true. Ran into Kevin Spacey in the Hip Hop room. Some of them will chill with the rest of us.

12. Buckley

Buckley Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to Glynn Burton?

13. Buckley

Buckley Well-Known Member

How was he?

craig72 likes this.