V.I.P. table

Sky_Haq

What about (V.I.P.) tables?

I know there's in almost every club and almost every night a possibility to book a (V.I.P.) table. I've read a lot about it but I can't find any clear information about it, so maybe someone here can help...

What are the prices (they probably depend on club / evening?) and what do you get (fast entrance, table, access to specific area's, drink bottles etc.)
And how can I manage to book something (Do I have to contact the club, or do I have to contact the promoter of that evening?)

For example:
Cocoon @ Amnesia, what's the price? what do I get? How do I get it?

It's not that I'm filthy rich, defenitly not, but if I take a look at what I've spent last year on drinks and stuff there might be a chance I could get even (if I'm with a couple of people and there are free bottles of alcohol included?)

If you spend a lot on drinks then theres a really good chance that you will get even....

I can recommend Pacha VIP area, there is normally no cost, but there is a minimum amount you have to spend per person which is around €120 and the prices start at around €240 per bottle (Whiskey, Vodka etc).

To reserve a table just call directly to the club and ask for VIP reservations

You must be out of your mind,240 euros for a bottle and something to put it on..:eek:
While you sit and watch people dance, you must feel very important..

You must be out of your mind,240 euros for a bottle and something to put it on..:eek:
While you sit and watch people dance, you must feel very important..

That's a lot indeed, keep in mind that 1 Vodka + Red Bull costs about € 18,00
Don't know exactly how many glasses there are in one bottle, but don't think it's cheaper this way...

I don't want to sit there all night watching people dance :eek:, but in Amnesia for example you get access to the balcony I think? people dance there too, and you get a nice view over the dancefloor, I really would like to take a look there, the rest of the night I will be dancing on the main or terrace floor ;)

Maybe there's a way to access to balcony without reserving a table? (a v.i.p. pass or something)?

Maybe there's a way to access to balcony without reserving a table? (a v.i.p. pass or something)?
I did this with some friends once. It involved bribing the guard. Not sure how it all works though because my friends handled the whole procedure.

That's a lot indeed, keep in mind that 1 Vodka + Red Bull costs about € 18,00
Don't know exactly how many glasses there are in one bottle, but don't think it's cheaper this way...

Maybe not always cheaper but close.....

If you reserved a VIP table for 2 people, total minimum cost would be around €250, for that you would get free entry for 2 worth around €100, and a bottle that is really only costing you about €150, so if you get 8 drinks (@€18 each) from that bottle, I think you are about even :)

You get VIP entrance which can "sometimes" save you a very long queue, and you can enter and leave the VIP area as many times as you want, so you get the best of both.

You could always take the other option which I think most people do.....pay €100 for tickets, queue for an hour to get in, queue at the bar most of the night to give the club the other €150 ;)

im sure last year in amnesia for some of the nights you could pay extrra and would give you access to the balcony around the terrace i dont think they were that much more expensive, you still had to pay for your drinks but it would give you a great viewing point

also a few of the webistes eden and es paradis have info on them about VIP areas and how to book and stuff

last year you could get to the balcony in amnesia on cream nights for 75 € but i think these tickets were available online only

Back