V Festival 2008

The Chemical Brothers were awesome. Was going to see The Verve but we opted for the chems.

I know I said it before but what pr@tt decided to shift the Strongbow tent that far away??? The only handy thing was I could always get a pint. The tunes in there were good too.

The Scratch Perverts smashed the Barcadi Tent. Whole place was going bananas.

I agree with the posey thing but hey that's V and Essex!!

Didn't bother with Wino. Missus did and said was good. I have seen/read enough of her in the papers over the last year to keep me going so I opted for Reverend and the Makers who were wicked.

Charlatans once again never let me down.

Weather was fine and I was home by 11.30! Fcuk camping, live next to the festival instead!

Roll on Saturday!

Basically my other half threw a bottle which was naughty

your darn right it was naughty (says the man turned 30) - i'm sure he is a lovely bloke but he deserves all he gets, the dangers are evident!!

this is why the big chill was ace, just not that kind of thing.

Yours S. Anctimony.

my sister in-laws boyf that went said that one of the things that didnt happen this year, that has happened in recent years was that there were no bars in campsites where in recent years, especially on the friday night, this was one of the best things about it?

my sister in-laws boyf that went said that one of the things that didnt happen this year, that has happened in recent years was that there were no bars in campsites where in recent years, especially on the friday night, this was one of the best things about it?

Yeah we had a dance tent and a bar last year in Red campsite, we had nothing this year but you could get into the arena and JJB tent where they had films on.

your darn right it was naughty (says the man turned 30) - i'm sure he is a lovely bloke but he deserves all he gets, the dangers are evident!!

this is why the big chill was ace, just not that kind of thing.

Yours S. Anctimony.

You would hate Reading Festival then, my friend got drink thrown in her face and we had half of a plastic seesaw thrown at us. Scraped all her arm.

Animals.

I went to the Weston Park 'V' ...............the weather was fine Friday but when the rain came Saturday evening it didn't stop all evening....it turned into a total mudfest ala Glasto....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Y_k-SM3rw

It wasn't too bad in the day Sunday weather wise but it was already really really muddy.

I saw Courteeners, Chemical Brothers, Hot Chip, Charlatans, The Twang, Pigeon Detectives, Noah & The Whale, Maximo Park & Prodigy......Hot Chip I was most surprised with I mean I have the albums but live they are really really good! Recorded a good bit of the chems too so will try and post the video.

Back