Ushaia v's Channel Zoo

Hoofcake

Advice\Opinions pls.

Initially I was goin Aug 28th - 31st. I think we are going to Pacha Friday, Space Saturday, then Bora Bora or Ushuaia on Sunday, then home early Monday morning.

I am now flying out earlier (tomorrow at 7am) than the rest of the large crowd with 2 others.

So question is, should we go to Channel Zoo tomorrow or Luciano at Ushuaia???!!!!

fair to say that after giving channel zoo their biggest party by a long way a few weeks ago, luciano's thing at ushuaia is now giving the rest of the channel zoo programme one up the jacksy.

fair to say that after giving channel zoo their biggest party by a long way a few weeks ago, luciano's thing at ushuaia is now giving the rest of the channel zoo programme one up the jacksy.

To the point where Channel Zoo is really quiet?!

We are staying in San An if that impacts any advice\recommendation.

Also, we're prob going down that way on Sunday??!

Last edited by a moderator:

hardly shocking by ibiza standards to be fair

I heard before we went that channel zoo was a quiet affair but after getting a message from them saying zoo project was cancelled saturday(for a workers charity thing) the zoo project resisdents would now be playing at channel zoo. So all the people who planned zoo project the sat went to channel zoo wednesday and it was busy as anything! best day of my week

I did find it rather amusing seeing 6 girls facepainted up and dressed up to the max turn into the hotel at 9 saying they went to zoo project and it was closed. They ended up going the west end in their costumes haha!

I heard before we went that channel zoo was a quiet affair but after getting a message from them saying zoo project was cancelled saturday(for a workers charity thing) the zoo project resisdents would now be playing at channel zoo. So all the people who planned zoo project the sat went to channel zoo wednesday and it was busy as anything! best day of my week

I did find it rather amusing seeing 6 girls facepainted up and dressed up to the max turn into the hotel at 9 saying they went to zoo project and it was closed. They ended up going the west end in their costumes haha!

Do you think it will be like that this Wednesday (tomorrow)

With us staying in San An, it would take a lot to justify the taxi journeys there and back. I presume around 40 Euros each way?!

i dont think todays channel zoo will be as busy as last weeks as zoo project is back on on saturday but from a message from them before I went they said numbers were low beginin on the season but now they were taking 2000 people every wednesday. If theres a few of you 30 euros in a taxi to pdb for luciano and reboot on the beach isnt that bad though. whatever u do will be good. if you dont go to ushuaia make sure u go sunday for tania vulcano. its got to be seen! special place!!

Back