Uses for a brick!!

use it as a nifty coaster for ur glass of wine? or stand ur pink trainers on two of them to show there full glory? :p

Frightened to ask why you want to know....

Tie the bricks to your feet when you go clubbing so that you dance like those girls/boys you see in clubs who barely shuffle because they soo cool and beautiful (not).

This site is strangely addictive...I can't face my work emails...much more fun here... :)

MidlifeRaver said:
Frightened to ask why you want to know....

Perfectly normal explanation :p cos when I got home on Saturday afternoon I had one in a Calvin Klein bag on Saturday afternoon and I don't know what to do with it :p :lol:

smash it through the computer screen so you dont have to do any more work ????

start us off barbie as im not too sure what your looking for and then maybe we can give you more realistic ideas

Barbie said:
Can you help me out and list as many things that you can do with a brick :D

Never thought of it at the time but you picked that up on 'Brick Lane'. Imagine if we been walking down 'Nelson Mandela Close' - the man himself would be lying on the floor in Cookie's front room :!: Or does it not work like that :?:

Maybe if you clean the brick and cover it with some sort of non-toxic resin, polish it until its smooth then I can think of one good use for it... ;)

MidlifeRaver said:
Maybe if you clean the brick and cover it with some sort of non-toxic resin, polish it until its smooth then I can think of one good use for it... ;)

:lol: I don't know if it's a bigger worry - that you thought of that or that I know exactly what you're talking about...

Buckley said:
Never thought of it at the time but you picked that up on 'Brick Lane'. Imagine if we been walking down 'Nelson Mandela Close' - the man himself would be lying on the floor in Cookie's front room :!: Or does it not work like that :?:

Yeah course it does silly, after many a night out Nelson Mandela has ended up back in Jamie's or my front room :p I always give him back tho after a couple of days cos I don't think it's fair to keep him forever when he could be out doing good things and saving the world :p Whereas it's not that bad to keep a brick forever, in fact you could say I am giving a brick a good home :lol:

If its got a pig turn it face pig up and use as a rustic ashtray :idea:

I know.....keep the brick and find it a brethren. :) Then when ure ready add lots and lots more to your collection then when u have enough u can build ure own club and invite the ibiza spotlight massive in for the grand opening.....Maybe call it Barbies Bamboozled Bunny Bonanza 8) .....use the Name 4B's Ting for short 8) .

Then we can use this new hallowed manor as a hibernation jaunt until ibiza 2004 and at the same time u could train us up in ure hard core mad ass clubbing tactics. :p :p :p ;)

All sponsored by Berroca of course ;)

Barbie said:
Buckley said:

Yeah course it does silly, after many a night out Nelson Mandela has ended up back in Jamie's or my front room :p I always give him back tho after a couple of days cos I don't think it's fair to keep him forever when he could be out doing good things and saving the world :p Whereas it's not that bad to keep a brick forever, in fact you could say I am giving a brick a good home :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Back