USA parties

azza

Hola amigos!

we are off to the white isle this year again but are considering the US of A next year. Anyone know a good place to go and a good time of year for parties?

the love parade is in san fran at the end of the summer....NYC is always great!

but the wmc is the only thing that can compare to ibiza

NYC sounds cool, what is miami like late summer for partying to house though when the WMC ain't on and are people friendly to the english in NYC and Miami?

miami is always a great time to party.....i wont speak for all new yorkers, but i love the brits. there are a good amount of british parties here, and it is common place to see a ton of brits in a club at any given time........hey we ruined your language the least that we can do is be hospitable when you are in our country.

Ahhhh mate, I love you yanks.
i wouldn't mind going somewhere with less brits though, so i'd really feel that i was on holiday. Also don't really fancy going somewhere where i would probably get shot. I hope thats not stereotypical since all americans carry guns.

:lol:

From what I hear, New York (specifically Manhattan) is actually a statistically safe city compared with many of its international peers.

The only downsides are the draconian anti-smoking laws and the time limit on alcohol sales.

Morbyd said:
:lol:

From what I hear, New York (specifically Manhattan) is actually a statistically safe city compared with many of its international peers.

The only downsides are the draconian anti-smoking laws and the time limit on alcohol sales.

Yes, Manhattan is definitely safe. I mean, you still have to be alert just as you do anywhere, but I don't think being shot should be a concern.

Certain places will allow you to smoke thankfully... i hate being forced outside in the winter just to have a smoke!

Cheers peeps, i will take all this fantastic information into consideration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back