[Uplifting Trance] Wavefront Sessions 022

Ikoda

After a bit of a gap between my last episode due to personal issues, I'm back with Episode 022.

This carries a much more uplifting sound that the rest of #Team140 would be proud of, I'm sure. :lol:

1. Souhail Semlali - 2012 [Vendace Records]
  2. Paul van Dyk feat. Plumb - I don't deserve you (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix) [Vandit (Armada)]
  3. Sebastian Brandt - Mana [A State Of Trance (Armada)]
  4. The Thrillseekers feat. Stine Grove - Everything (John O'Callaghan Remix) [Adjusted Music]
  5. Maria Healy - The Playroom (Bryan Kearney Peawork) [Kearnage Recordings]
  6. Ronny K pres. Advanced - Osiris (Touchstone Remix) [Defcon Recordings] {Session Highlight}
  7. Aly & Fila - We Control The Sunlight [Future Sound of Egypt (Armada)]
  8. Solarstone with Giuseppe Ottaviani - Falcons (John O'Callaghan Remix) [Black Hole Recordings]
  9. Bryan Kearney - Awaken [Kearnage Recordings]
  10. Sebastian Brandt - Java [NCore Records]
  11. Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (John O'Callaghan Remix) [Garuda]
  12. Paul Oakenfold - Come Together [Perfecto Fluoro (Armada)]
  13. Dave Leyrock - Transportation (Vol Deeman Remix) [Fraction Records]
  14. Binary Finary - 1998 (Alex M.O.R.P.H Remix) [Armada] {Session Great}
  15. Neptune Project - Aztec [Future Sound of Egypt (Armada)]

Excellent work, mate. Good to see more DJs championing the faster stuff, because the 138+ material has had a real revival this year.

Falcons, Concrete Angel, Come Together and Osiris all huge!

Yeah, it's always been what I love, anything 138+. Even Armin has picked up 138 in his sets now, he ends on that kind of BPM which I'm happy about. One thing that does disapoint me with PvD and Schulz is they tend to stay in the lower BPM... when they are headlining.

Started off 138, ended on 141... 1998 just deserves that extra oomph from being faster.

Comments are... I'm up to Aly and Fila (having a Driftwood moment with goosebumps) and was feeling giddy this evening anyway but have now been taken off my path of having a sensible night. Absolutely loving this. Good work :)

Just getting round to downloading this Ben, and still have loads of others to download so it looks like a massive trance out for tunes in the car for the foreseeable with me8)

Always love your mixes and I'm well looking forward to belting these latest ones oout on the sound system8)

Back