Upcoming events.....

Buckley

The Lift So...undsystem April Newsletter

Folks,

So...how are you all? Relaxed after the Bank Holiday weekend? Yeah, yeah, right - betcha spent the whole weekend completely funked, didn't ya?

Well this weekend, have a weekend off, 'cos the news I've got for you means you're gonna need all your energy for the coming weeks and indeed, whole month of May.

As a pre-lunacy warm-up come down to Salvador & Amanda on Friday 23 April. A stylish bar on Great Newport Street WC2, just off Leicester Square, its a perfect place to hear decent music when not on a full club bender. All your So... favourites including Dempsey & Buckley will appear and for those who remember the last So..., BBS and Alan Helps will also be gracing the decks.

Moving into May, we start the month of in style, bringing quality music to the glamorous surrounding of The Cross. In conjunction with Space, with whom you will no doubt remember we rocked on NYE, we do it all again on Sunday 02 May 2004. Sunday?? - you cry? Yup, but the Monday's a Bank Holiday, So.....it's all good! DJs will include Dempsey & Buckley, Mark Sun plus more to be confirmed. On Saturday 22 May 2004, we bring you the "Ministry of So..." featuring in the Baby Box: Stu Hirst, Dempsey & Buckley, Mark Sun, Johnny Arthur, and Alex G, in the Box: Tom Neville, Medicine 8 and Circulation with the Bar hosted by House FM.

Think May's fun ended with Ministry? Think again! In thanks for your support thus far, for the launch of "So...Summer Sundays" on Sunday 23 May 2004, entry will be completely free. 12 hours (12 noon - 12 midnight) of music from the M.o.S. DJs from the previous night, an outdoor area with a free BBQ, all at a stylish North London venue to be announced shortly. Yup, you heard it, free.....buckshee...nil..nada! Another Monday off methinks!

For Ministry and The Cross, be So...supportive and gain reduced, quicker entry by mailing names for the So...concessions list to buckley@liftparties.co.uk with the venue and date in the subject line. Then, on the night, simply give your name, say you're on the Buckley/So...list and Robert's your Mother's Brother.

See ya soon..................

Buckley

Keep up the good work buckley, your events are coming out thick and fast.

With a bit of luck ill be in attendance at all events, maybe not the cross but I wont rule it out yet :D

lynch said:
Keep up the good work buckley, your events are coming out thick and fast.

With a bit of luck ill be in attendance at all events, maybe not the cross but I wont rule it out yet :D

Hehe....gotta keep busy somehow Jon.

See ya on the dancefloor - I'll get a huggable bin in especially! :lol:

:D :D

I'm under lock and key for the forcible future, so no mad antics from me, I've had to promise the little lady, otherwise she'll hit me where it hurts :x

From now on I'm a changed man, just inacse it goes out the window though I'd be grateful with a nice bin to cuddle up with :D

Alan Helps said:
So...Good So....good :p :p these line up's & venues just get more & more exciting as the year progresses

They've gotta muckeroo....other the year would appear to regress not progress :D

Back