Underwater/release yourself

Robder

...Am I the only person in the world that thinks the latest compilations from these two camps are not that good?

I listened to them and nothing really jumped out at me.

I looked at the RY one and thought the track listing wasnt as good as last years........

Well it's ok, I didn't say it was crap....it's just that when you have shelves filled with compilations from the last 10 years you get a bit of a feel for what you like....
When there have been compilations like Sancho Panza and MoS Soulfuric doing the rounds I'm inclined to say that they won't get much airplay in my sound system.

I haven't heard the Release Yourself compilation so I can't comment on that but I've had the Underwater Episode 2 for ages and in my opinion it's a corker, I prefer the Mutiny mix, tracks 4 and 10 are awesome. The Emerson mix is pretty good and has a couple of very good tracks on there. I'd give it 9/10. ;)

Gonna have to get it tomorrow ... just the "limited edition" cover puts me off ..

*Saffy* said:
Gonna have to get it tomorrow ... just the "limited edition" cover puts me off ..

Is that the gel filled cover? I've just got the bog standard cheap plastic press one you see. ;)

No way man i think both the underwater and sanchez compilations are seriously good. especially release yourself, the pre-party cd is top notch. i was well impressed.

gecko2 said:
*Saffy* said:

Is that the gel filled cover? I've just got the bog standard cheap plastic press one you see. ;)

Yeah it is! YUKKY thing! Will have to get the bog standard one!

Back