Underwater opening

hook

Apparently it has been brought forward a week to 17th June. Fatboy Slim, Darren Emerson, Tim Deluxe and Richard Scanty will all be there with that dick Tim Westwood in the Global Room trying ever so hard to be American.
Got my info from the Radio 1 website so it must be right!!!
Sounds like a good one to me. Shame I don't arrive until 2nd September.

Yep tis true. I'm in process of changing my June holiday to get there 6 days earlier now so I can do this one :p

Barbie you are truly dedicated to the cause :lol: 8) :lol:

Worth doing to hear Mr.slim though, does anyone know if he's playing any more dates in Ibiza in the summer?

N8 said:
Barbie you are truly dedicated to the cause :lol: 8) :lol:

Worth doing to hear Mr.slim though, does anyone know if he's playing any more dates in Ibiza in the summer?

Nothing confirmed as yet for Mr Slim, he normally pops up at Space in August time.

I can change the flight no prob but I'm waiting to hear back from Es Vive to see if we can move hotel dates.

It will be interesting to see what Pacha's biggest night will be this summer -- Underwater@Pacha or Subliminal@Pacha. Last summer my most memorable night out was Underwater with Tim Deluxe & Darren Emerson with a live sax performance and the female vocalist of 'it just wouldn't do.'

Es Vive sounds 8) We nearly booked it for our holidays, went a couple of times last year in the day time as some mates were there and enjoyed the pool/music/terrace :)

Premile - Hopefully the biggest night at Pacha will be in the first or last week of september ;) Oh,damn, that happens to be when we're in town :lol: ;) :lol:

Enjoy your weekends everyone,

Nath.

wtf are they doing getting Tim Westwood to play at the opening? Even if he happens to sail your boat, it's hardly the Underwater sound, is it?

Back