Underwater moving to Tuesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where does that leave Mr Oakenfold then :?: Say what you like about Oakie, but I always go and see him at Pacha and he has never disappointed.

Barbie said:
So where does that leave Mr Oakenfold then :?: Say what you like about Oakie, but I always go and see him at Pacha and he has never disappointed.

Me too. Oakey was always at his best at pacha but time moves on......
It will be great to be able to go to subliminal (presuming they still will do wednesdays) without having to put up with the bargey beer boys that Mr Emerson attracts. Great music but whenever ive seen Dazza play, the crowd have been pants

rustywoo said:
Barbie said:

Me too. Oakey was always at his best at pacha but time moves on......
It will be great to be able to go to subliminal (presuming they still will do wednesdays) without having to put up with the bargey beer boys that Mr Emerson attracts. Great music but whenever ive seen Dazza play, the crowd have been pants

Yeah and if there's no Emerson that means Erick and all his Subliminal boys will be playing longer on Weds nights YAY!!

Still gutted about Oakie, maybe he is moving Perfecto elsewhere :?:

didn't subliminal and underwater do different nights, i know they were both on a wednesday, but i never saw emerson and morrillo play actually on the same night aprt from opening and closing....

Robo said:
didn't subliminal and underwater do different nights, i know they were both on a wednesday, but i never saw emerson and morrillo play actually on the same night aprt from opening and closing....

No it was a mixture thru-out the season, Erick and Darren Emerson only played together a few nights and then some wks it had more of a Subliminal feel to it depending on the guests and some wks more of an Underwater theme going on.

oh right!!!!

as it said in the news section it will be interesting to see what happens, as there is roger sanchez on mnday, underwater on tuesday, poss subliminal on wed, poss mos on fri, def mix on sat....they are all fairly similar, it will be interesting to see what one struggles (if any of course....)

also don't think perfecto will go any where else, i think thats maybe the last we see of mr oakenfold holding his own night in ibiza...

Robo said:
also don't think perfecto will go any where else, i think thats maybe the last we see of mr oakenfold holding his own night in ibiza...

Noooooooo, Oakie and Ibiza go together like chips and mushy peas :p Whatever people think of him these days, we have to thank him, Danny Rampling, Nick Holloway, Johnny Walker et al for venturing over there in '87 and bring a little piece of Ibiza :p back with them.

Robo said:
yeah but if they didn't then someone else would have kicked it all off...

Well I know that, don't spoil my fun, it just sounds a lot better that it was Oakie, Rampling, etc rather than Dave and Kev from Scunthorpe :p

I know this has been on here a while, but here is definate confirmation of different stuff:

Underwater to host own Ibiza night

Underwater is set to host its own independent night at Pacha in Ibiza this year.

The label, run by Darren Emerson, has previously teamed up with Erick Morillo's Subliminal Sessions for a joint residency every Wednesday.

But Emerson will be joined by Tim Deluxe for his own Tuesday night parties, replacing Paul Oakenfold's Perfecto residency, from June 24.

It is thought that Morillo will continue with his Subliminal Sessions on Wednesdays for a third year running, while Roger Sanchez will resume his Release Yourself parties every Monday.

Pacha recently announced plans to host its own parties every Friday to celebrate its 30th anniversary.

Ministry Of Sound, who have previously held the popular Friday slot, are negotiating a move to Thursdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back