UNDERGROUND 2023

underground's season warm up party has been moved by a week - 29th april now instead of 22nd. another great option for that weekend!!!

What kind of music would you expect at Underground on a Sat night?

Never been and got nothing planned for my Saturday when I’m out on Sept.

is this ticketed or pay on the door and any idea how much to get in? I've seen people say there's a free / discounted guest list but can't find the details? thanks

the discount list is usually for workers only.

entry isn't expensive, I think it's 30€ with a drink so go pay your ticket right at the door and support the venue!

Hi, any update on listings for Underground? Friends currently visiting until Tuesday are staying nearby so looking at going tomorrow or Saturday night.

I see the tINI and the gang are on 11th July, but anything this weekend?

Hi, any update on listings for Underground? Friends currently visiting until Tuesday are staying nearby so looking at going tomorrow or Saturday night.

I see the tINI and the gang are on 11th July, but anything this weekend?
Saturdays are usually headlined by Don Juanito and Kevin Cook + Guests every week.

Here's what's on this weekend

SAT 08.07. Don Juanito, Kevin Cook And.re - https://tr.ee/_BazDX93Pg

Thinking of going to Underground on Tuesday the 12th September. Has anyone got any reports / reviews of Tini's night this season? I imagine it's a nice change of pace from the 'superclubs'...?

Thinking of going to Underground on Tuesday the 12th September. Has anyone got any reports / reviews of Tini's night this season? I imagine it's a nice change of pace from the 'superclubs'...?
I went to Tini's opening party (Tini b2b Dyed Soundorom) and would say it was the best event I went to that week. The other venues/ events I went to were Pikes on Sunday, Circoloco at DC10, and then Paul Oakenfold at Eden.

It's a really cool venue, with a garden within the grounds, which is great if you want to take a break and then the club room is of a decent size. Even at the opening party there was space. The music is minimal and so is the venue, if you are into that vibe, you will really enjoy it.

You can get guestlist for the event by putting your names on the event page on Facebook or posting your names on the event post on their Instagram, which gets you in for $10. Not being on the guestlist isn't a problem at Underground, as even then it's $30 and includes a drink.

I went to Tini's opening party (Tini b2b Dyed Soundorom) and would say it was the best event I went to that week. The other venues/ events I went to were Pikes on Sunday, Circoloco at DC10, and then Paul Oakenfold at Eden.

It's a really cool venue, with a garden within the grounds, which is great if you want to take a break and then the club room is of a decent size. Even at the opening party there was space. The music is minimal and so is the venue, if you are into that vibe, you will really enjoy it.

You can get guestlist for the event by putting your names on the event page on Facebook or posting your names on the event post on their Instagram, which gets you in for $10. Not being on the guestlist isn't a problem at Underground, as even then it's $30 and includes a drink.

Great review mate appreciate the response.

Enjoy most things minimal so it feels like it ticks the boxes and would be a better alternative to The Martinez Brothers @ Hi which although musically will be great the 'superclubs' can sometimes leave a bit to be desired given the costs and crowds

Back