UNDERGROUND 2023

question - what is ibizia underground like?
going to be in ibiza from october 5th to the 8th, was planning on doing afterlife closing and hi closing - but was chatting to someone and they said i should check out ibiza underground - Rhadoo has a residency there on the Thursday...

I'm interested with other peoples experiences too, particularly on the Satuday night. What to expect, type of music and crowd etc. Also are taxis readily available in the area?

Fancy a change to the usual clubs plus nothing that takes my fancy this Saturday! Cheers

Yes I am also interested, as thinking of going this Sat. So want to know vibe, how going the music is. I understand it’s more minimal, slower techno?

@ignite77 @macroboy @dtc118

If you've never been before I would highly recommend giving it a try! Very different from you're big "super clubs" and a much more intimate venue which has a lot of character. Been numerous times and always had a good night. Never feels packed, nicely busy and has a lovely chillout/bar area at the front of the venue.

Didn't make it last night, mrs wasn't feeling well. Definitely want to get back to Underground before the end of the season.

Back