Underground

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshMags

Hi guys,

Shall be visiting the island for my 5th and 6th time this summer. June and August.

And I've never done Underground, so could someone give me a bit of advice i.e prices, best nights to visit etc + would it be recommended to visit Underground as a pre drinks club, afters or spend a whole night there?

Cheers

bit early to say for this summer as nothing has been announced yet and in past years it's been quite different every summer in terms of which nights worked best. entry is mostly either free or cheap (like 15€ with a drink or so). drink prices are also a bit lower than in the big clubs.

bit early to say for this summer as nothing has been announced yet and in past years it's been quite different every summer in terms of which nights worked best. entry is mostly either free or cheap (like 15€ with a drink or so). drink prices are also a bit lower than in the big clubs.

Cheers for the reply stivi,

Is it worth going there before a larger club?

E.g. hitting it before music on and heading to amnesia around 3am?

Hi - we love going to Underground, one time I was free, the other half had to pay 15 euro but he got a free drink. Another time we both paid but got free drinks. Yes drinks are defo cheaper than big clubs. We like to sit outside and chat and take in the atmosphere - they play the music outside too, but quieter. We've been there just intending to go out for a couple of drinks, but ended up going home when the sun came up! Room to dance which is great, the crowds basically people who are there for the music - you don't see many mobile phones recording everything (well we didn't anyway), just people dancing. I think I've kept an eye out on spotlight to see whats on, we've been on Wednesdays and Thursdays I think. It's a really nice change to the big clubs. Always got a taxi home near enough straight away outside. Can't recommend enough :)

I know mid season they have events during the week but early on will they have events on? ie the week after space original opening date - May 25th,26th,27th...?

I know mid season they have events during the week but early on will they have events on? ie the week after space original opening date - May 25th,26th,27th...?

I personally think they might do something on that weekend itself (friday or saturday night maybe), but during the week...not sure! I'll try to find out though.

I've not been since 2012.

Been pretty disappointing as well the last couple of times, very quiet and not had a particularly warm welcome from the staff or the Spanish punters.

Does anyone know what nights are open at Ibiza Underground club, its been a few years since iv been but i'm sure its still going x

right now mostly weekend nights, in high season almost daily I think - check their facebook.

Is it correct that this is less of a tourist venue and the crowd is there for the music? The Facebook page isn't exactly 'utilised' as much as the big clubs so it's difficult to pre judge what a night might be like there.

ollie - it's correct that it's a lot less touristy than any of the other clubs on the island. even in peak season, it's got a much more spanish feel to it than any other venue (and of course even more so when you go in low- or off-season). as for 'being there for the music', I wouldn't necessarily say the ratio is higher than anywhere else; while the music normally is really good (and always 'underground'), don't forget underground has a bit of a bar feeling and so you always see lots of people chatting. of course there are people dancing on the floor, but for me personally (as well as lots of my friends), I've spent many a night at underground just talking to friends and random people.

I love underground!

A bit like the night at swag I saw you?
I loved that 'vibe' and being alone mostly enjoyed dancing with freedom with no intrusive camera phones in my face constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back