Underground nights

A

Ado

Was on the island a couple of weeks ago and went to Underground and had an absolutely fantastic time. This was a Thursday.

I'm back for a few days next week but Thursday isn't one of them. Is Underground open on any other nights, and what are the best nights to go. Is it true Mr C hosts something on a tuesday?

Ta.

Thanks McKrackin, but I'm obviously so excited about getting back out there I don't even know when I'm going (d'oh!)

I'm there from Friday 22nd until Wednesday 29th.

Please tell me there is something on on one of these nights - the last trip was one of the highlights of my holiday.

Ado said:
Is it true Mr C hosts something on a tuesday?

yes :arrow: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6873 :!:

Ado said:
I'm there from Friday 22nd until Wednesday 29th

no chew the fat for you then!! :(

IMG_2150.sized.jpg

Ado said:
Was on the island a couple of weeks ago and went to Underground and had an absolutely fantastic time. This was a Thursday.

What sort of night is it on Thursday?? And is it open normal club times or earlier?? Cheers.

Good Topic. Tomorrow I fly over there :D
On monday b4 Cocoon we wanted to make a short visit to Underground for warming up. Who is playing there on mondays???
Do we have to go opposite the Privilege busstation (Eiv->San An) and is it a long walk???
McRackin I'm sure you can help me ;)

C U over there 8)

McRackin said:
on fridays they have andy wilson (cadena 100 radio) with his eclectic balearic sets!!

erm, its on thursdays!! :oops:

BLUB said:
Do we have to go opposite the Privilege busstation (Eiv->San An) and is it a long walk???

why dont you take a taxi? :idea:

that road is too dangerous to go walking at night!! :rolleyes:

more info about underground!! :eek:

on mondays they have dj danielle :!:

and on fridays they have justin tiempo (you can also find him at space on tuesdays, bora bora
on wednesdays and the mao rooms on saturdays) :!:

Back