Underground Club

Robder

In mixmag, there is a club in Ibiza called 'Underground' anyone have an address/web site or any more info for this place?

Underground (ex-Indiana Café - opposite Privilege).

This was last years event@undeground

DJ Pippi presents the Original @ Underground

Get down to the popular pre-club drinks bar, Underground for the next 4 Tuesday evenings, and we reckon you just won't leave to go on to a club!

DJ Pippi, one of the DJs around which today's Ibiza has been formed, is hosting 4 free parties inviting top guests such as Milk and Sugar and Tom Novy (residents at El Divino's Follow Me party) to be held on Tuesday 06th, 13th, 20th and 27th.

06.08.02 OPENING PARTY
GUEST: MILK AND SUGAR ( THANKS TO FOLLOW ME AT ED)
DJ PIPPI
DJ IGOR( CADENA CIEN)
LIVE: THE VIOLIN

13.08.02 WALK IN DANCE OUT
GUEST: TOM NOVY( THANKS TO FOLLOW ME AT ED) DJ PIPPI DJ IGOR ( CADENA CIEN) LIVE: PHUNK OF FUTURE (SAXOPHON / PERCUSSION)

20.08.02: UK GARAGE NIGHT
GUEST:JAIME PERALTA, RALF GUM
DJ IGOR ( CADENA CIEN)
LIVE: SUGERBEAT / THE DRUMMER / REAL DRUMM SET

27.08.02 CLASSIC HOUSE PARTY 85-95
GUEST: KID BATCHELOR, DJ SHAHROKH
DJ IGOR ( CADENA CIEN)
LIVE: THE FLUT

Underground is located almost directly opposite Privilege (old-timers will know it as the ex- Indiana Café), doesn't cost a penny to get in, and pulls a very cosmopolitan crowd. Should be a great alternative to the usual club scene.

Thanks for that info!!
Any ideas what is happening throughout July??
What are the best nights to go & what time does this place kick off?

Or what is going on in June?
This is Lewis's place isn't it? We went there after Space in September.

I went there last year and had a blinder, i'm sure someone on this site said it belonged to Jade Jagger.....anyhow, I remember there being quality house, with live bongo's, sax and synth. A couple of mates who didn't make it are desperate to visit it his year.......highly recommended.

september ??

Is bar Underground open in september ??? and does anyone know whats going on there. I'm hearing big things about this place but only really about Mr. C on tuesdays. Is this the only/best day to go ???
Could this place be to 2003 what dC10 was to 2000/2001 ???

(i.e. the place to be)

It was definetly the place to be last year. They had some great one off parties and it's free. Just like DC10 used to be

Heard some great things about Underground.

Wanted to get down this year but never made it :(

Is bar Underground open in september ??? and does anyone know whats going on there.

This, I also wanna know, as we're going in september !! Anyone any info on this ? Thanks :)

Mr.C spreads the sound of true cutting edge house music to the Mediterranean as he takes his Superfreak night to Ibiza. This will take place every Tuesday night at Underground (near Amnesia) until 6am & will feature David H on percussion & special un announced DJ's. Admission for this event is free to everyone with a smile. The opening night is Tuesday July 8 (featuring a show from Mechanical girls) & the closing will be on Tuesday September 30.

Check it out. I went to Superfreak at The End two weeks ago and had a wicked time. Music was superb.

Back