✪ Underground 2016

Let alone that, how do you get them when you're on a computer - there website only lists the 24th June and they're facebook link doesn't work.

their facebook works perfectly for me and nowadays they always announce what they've got going on.
https://www.facebook.com/Ibiza-Underground-121189867981378/?fref=ts

beefa1, just have a quick look on this and you'll know what's going on. sadly the vast majority of the PRs only really know about the events that will make them money (say the big clubs they'll be selling tickets for), so you can't really count on them most of times,

Informacion Importante:

Ibiza Underground Club Abrira sus puertas martes 5/07 y Sabado 9/07 con normalidad.
El resto de dias mantendra sus puertas cerradas debido a eventos privados. Solo esta semana.

Disculpe las molestias...

Atte. Ibiza Underground Club.

22/7

13669704_809284875838537_3616975576593644469_n.jpg

I have never been for some reason if anyone wants to join me as I will be travelling alone, I am open to a meet up!

Really want to go here this year, anyone recommend best nights and know what date it possibly might run to? (I arrive sept 21st).
Also is it strictly a cab there and back as ive seen its off the beaten track. Cheers

you can take the disco bus and get off at privilege - 10mins walk from there

Decent, is it a case of telling the driver 'Privilege por favor' or do you need to know when to get off? Ive only bussed it to San An station

Decent, is it a case of telling the driver 'Privilege por favor' or do you need to know when to get off? Ive only bussed it to San An station

I have to admit in all my years in ibiza I've never taken the disco bus so someone else will have to help here...

Stivi thanks for moving here, i was looking for this thread as i have read through it but couldnt find it in the search

Apologies :) i misread my alerts and confused his name replying to a post as the moving of my comments.
Thanks McRackin ;)

oh honestly a scooter here is a lifesaver in summer. I mean of course you have to be super careful when driving, but all the advantages (never any issue to find a parking spot anywhere, no traffic jams, natural aircondition) just prevail

Back