✪ Underground 2016

McRackin

Super Moderator
12987212_885161101593416_5866193325905249075_n.jpg

Interested to see what the Sat 'dedicated to Underground' residency involves and also the surprise residence they have in stall according to fb!

opens at 11pm I think. guess before 1am it won't be busy (undeground is a late starter normally) and yeah he normally has a guest. tonight it's vlada (from arma17).

Rhadoo wasnt there yesterday(at least until I left around 6). Music was still great but it was really empty like 50 people maxmun with most of them outside.

not surprised it wasn't busy. it's a quiet week and at the same time there were lots of different parties going on last night.

What a list of names. Underground's schedule this year is probably the best I've seen it. Good work!!

I agree. just really hope they'll be busy. with the heavy competition on each night nowadays, the last two seasons weren't the best for U. a lot of nights performed under par. the fact they only do very limited press (because this is also their policy) is not helping them in a time when everyone else is doing lots and lots of promo to make sure everyone knows about their events.

Hopefully the local contingent appreciate the calibre of the bookings they have! We headed to Underground last year in late september and it was popping! Perfectly busy with one of the best vibes we experienced during our whole trip. That said, it was for Tini & the gang which in itself has a huge following.

ah I'm sure events like tini and the gang will be busy. but those newer events...not so sure. we shall see, I hope it'll work just fine! :)

Here here! ... If we make it over again this year, a Wednesday and Thursday visit will certainly be on the cards!

Back