+++ Underground 2009 +++

EL CANO

I have been going to Ibiza for years. I've done all the big club plenty of times.I've never been to Underground, always planned to but never made it. It sounds pretty cool so when i'm out on 6th June for a few days with the boys it's a must.

A few questions if I may about this club from those in the know:

What are the opening & closing times?

It's about 10 Euros for entry and cheaper drinks.Is this correct?

What is the music policy?

How often is it open in June and what is the best night to go?

Any other info or tips welcome

Went last year on a friday night in august and thought it was excellent. not the biggest of venues (but this is what makes it good) but the music and atmosphere is great and very friendly people.

The music on the night was minimal techno stuff suited the venue very well!

Definately worth trying at least once!

I have been going to Ibiza for years. I've done all the big club plenty of times.I've never been to Underground, always planned to but never made it. It sounds pretty cool so when i'm out on 6th June for a few days with the boys it's a must.

A few questions if I may about this club from those in the know:

What are the opening & closing times?

It's about 10 Euros for entry and cheaper drinks.Is this correct?

What is the music policy?

How often is it open in June and what is the best night to go?

Any other info or tips welcome

Opens at 11 pm closes at 4.30 am ish....

10 euros to get in with a free drink then its like 10 euros max for a drink!

Music...thats the best part i think..goes from Tech-house to techno with some very good minimal! all the tunes are quite underground and its the best place to go for music i think for me!

Last year was wednesdays and fridays but sometimes on tuesdays you had a surprise guest like Mathias Tanzmann for example!

Go there! best Bar on the Island for sure!

Underground

Apologies if this question has already been answered although i trawled through all the threads looking for it.

Does anyone know if / when Underground will be opening for the 2009 season?

Thanks.

underground advice

Hi all, was planning to check out underground this year and planned to do it on a wednesday, however prob not gonna make it as of to see francois k at martina instead, is there a best night to go to underground and do nights vary musically and how busy it is, what other night is worth checking out

Hi all, was planning to check out underground this year and planned to do it on a wednesday, however prob not gonna make it as of to see francois k at martina instead, is there a best night to go to underground and do nights vary musically and how busy it is, what other night is worth checking out
Tuesday is usually a good night with some time some spacial guest so i suggest you this but if u wanna get with the locals (like me :)) then friday or saturday is your night! But yeah tuesday is a must do in Underground! Do believe me coz its my second home!

Back