UKTV documentary

gfunk

For those in the UK who can watch TV at the moment there is a programme on UKTV documentary at the moment about using ecstacy to treat Parkinsons :eek:

gfunk said:
For those in the UK who can watch TV at the moment there is a programme on UKTV documentary at the moment about using ecstacy to treat Parkinsons :eek:

I never get the shakes so it must work ;)

Its mazing, they showed the guy with terrible shakes, then 30 mins after dropping he is in almost complete control :rolleyes:

gfunk said:
The bloke does go clubbing, thats how he found out about it. 8)

Excellent!!!

I now have a viable, medical excuse for:
getting off my mash
cracking one off
pickin my nose & eating it

gfunk said:
Just finishing now, did loads of testing in Manchester, wonder where they got the pills :?:

well I wont catch it I'm at work, doh!

Sure it will be on again though knowing sky :D

The programme started by saying that taking ecstacy was/is thought to cause Parkinsons in some cases :eek:

there is an artical in this months mixmag about the BBC doing a documentry anout mdma and how i could be legalised by 2020. It also proves that all the storys in the media about deaths due to extasy have been proved medically it wasnt the xtc that caused the death, and it also rubbishes the link between parkins and taking xtc. it says if it was true then there would have been a big increase in parkinsons in the last 10 years and there hasnt

Back