UK Weather - beau·ti·ful!!

Early 90s now, really. I'm a late 80s child, (89 to be precise), and I graduated with my BSc two years ago. :lol:

Where to in Leeds? It was +3 degrees when I left for work (about 8am)
Looks alot warmer now. :)

0700 -0.2 °C - 0 mph 8 km 1037 hPa, Rising

From Church Fenton airfield (nearby), we live yards from the River Ouse which has had an etheral mist hovering in the marning for the past few days8) The sun in now 'cracking the flags' yet my office is freezing!

Oh gosh now I feel ageist.

Please ignore everything I said. :lol:

To caveat the statement (so you don't think I'm a whinging old fart) - I've always been into an older clubbing crowd. It tends to weed out the drug monkeys and sex pests.

To caveat the statement (so you don't think I'm a whinging old fart) - I've always been into an older clubbing crowd. It tends to weed out the drug monkeys and sex pests.

haha, you old feck!

0700 -0.2 °C - 0 mph 8 km 1037 hPa, Rising
On the east coast of the USA 0 degrees and 30 MPH winds fcuking cold
From Church Fenton airfield (nearby), we live yards from the River Ouse which has had an etheral mist hovering in the marning for the past few days8) The sun in now 'cracking the flags' yet my office is freezing!

Robder bingo and house music with the blue hairs?;)

Whereabouts in Jersey are you, thommo?

Spent 3 1/2 happy years living in Grouville, 2000 onwards.

St Lawrence mate. Was down your neck of the woods on Sunday round the back of Mont Orgueil castle - lovely in the sun!

21 degrees here again today and the tide is high. Gutted i'm stuck at my desk!

Lovely few days in Manchester. I've snuck out of work at lunch for 20 minutes everyday to enjoy my favourite pastime of watching the buskers. View from the office right out across sunny Manchester is great but I'd much rather be in one of the many beer gardens I can see.

Shame its all gonna be ruined by the weekend when Im actually off work!

Binned all commitments today and in true SW fashion took the day off to enjoy the sunshine. Mowed all lawns, some of the beds weeded out and a trip down the beach to end the day with a swim.

Finally caught a proper bit of sun and feeling on top of the world. Life is great again 8).

Also means I can now return to my one true love of Ibiza for the full season. A good 80% of me was praying something like this would happen! :D

Back