Ugly thing!

yido1986

So San An isn't the prettiset of places.... but what is gonna happen with the site next to Es Paradis?.. Its been there 7 odd years now, time for it to come down we think?

So San An isn't the prettiset of places.... but what is gonna happen with the site next to Es Paradis?.. Its been there 7 odd years now, time for it to come down we think?

San Antonio is very nice actually, i stayed there for the first time this year,previously i always stayed elsewhere and i was very surprised as to how much it has come on, id have no hesitation in staying there again.

I love San An, yeah the scenery is a bit nicer in Ibiza town and PDB but you can't beat the new sunset strip!!! 8)

Its really ugly round tht part of San An, with that bungee and all them stupid things it looks like something you'd expect to find in Blackpool not Ibiza, brings down the beauty of Es Paradis

San Antonio is very nice actually, i stayed there for the first time this year,previously i always stayed elsewhere and i was very surprised as to how much it has come on, id have no hesitation in staying there again.

Yeah its got its nice parts and as someone stated it also has its more blackpool cum kavos parts. Like I said its not the prettiest of places though.

Benirras on the other hand........

2870689318_12e0408274.jpg

2870690466_c5ac2fffc3.jpg

In my opinion is Ibizas most beautiful spot, any other suggestions?

Over looking the harbour at night?

494495711_634d949ab4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
San An improved loads of his urbanistic features during last 3/4 years, and now is a lovely city and the place to stay I prefer. According to me, among the most stunnning views on the island I can reckon: Cala Conta, Es Cubells, Cala D'Hort (really hooks me...)

Back