UEFA Group Draw

jjinit

GROUP A: Schalke 04, Paris SG, MANCHESTER CITY,Racing Santander, FC Twente
GROUP B: Benfica, Olympiacos, Galatasaray, Hertha Berlin, Metalist Kharkiv
GROUP C: Sevilla, VfB Stuttgart, Sampdoria, Partizan Belgrade, Standard Liege
GROUP D: TOTTENHAM, Spartak Moscow, Udinese, Dinamo Zagreb, NEC Nijmegen
GROUP E: AC Milan, Heerenveen, SC Braga, PORTSMOUTH, VfL Wolfsburg
GROUP F: Hamburg, Ajax, Slavia Prague, ASTON VILLA,MSK Zilina
GROUP G: Valencia, Club Brugge, Rosenborg, FC Copenhagen, Saint-Etienne GROUP H: CSKA Moscow, Deportivo La Coruna, Feyenoord, Nancy, Lech Poznan

Some tough ties in there!!

however if we can re-create the form we showed for first 45mins against Liverpool we have a good chance of qualifying!!

some bumper games lined up there ..... very strong UEFA Cup this year!!!

c u in the nxt round ;)

Seriously considering going to the Schalke game, especially as flights are so cheap from Glasgow with Ryanair.

Seriously considering going to the Schalke game, especially as flights are so cheap from Glasgow with Ryanair.

very nice ground did it host the 2004 uefa cup final? I know it was a key venue in 2006 world cup.

is gelsenkirchen easy to get to then?

however if we can re-create the form we showed for first 45mins against Liverpool we have a good chance of qualifying!!

:lol: :lol:

very nice ground did it host the 2004 uefa cup final? I know it was a key venue in 2006 world cup.

is gelsenkirchen easy to get to then?

I was there for the England Portugal game, amazing ground, esp the floating pitch. If i remember we flew into Frankfurt (I could be wrong) and it was an hour away by car. Although i do remember we had a choice of about 3 international airports to choose from (Google map it )

actually.......if we were to get to the final we would have played 17 games :eek:

thats half a bloody season :lol:

Mate, a cup win is hugely down to luck, and obviously some quality players and manager. We did it in 2001 and theres no reason why you can't go on a run.

You've got a decent core of quality players and a decent manager so you never know !!

Mate, a cup win is hugely down to luck, and obviously some quality players and manager. We did it in 2001 and theres no reason why you can't go on a run.

You've got a decent core of quality players and a decent manager so you never know !!

remember it well you beat Alaves 5.4 was it? cracking game!!!

but yes I agree with you, I think we could be stronger in some areas....you know the worse thing is that Dunne, who has been a rock for us over the last 3 seasons is now looking a bit slow & tired :confused:

remember it well you beat Alaves 5.4 was it? cracking game!!!

Was an amazing game, but we do like to make hard work of it !! Alaves, Istanbul, West ham fa cup '06, Olympiakos, Barcelona 2007, Man utd a few weeks ago and then you guys !! No wonder i've got no nails :confused: :spank:

Will be interesting Hearing Steve Mclaren on your tie, shweet :lol:

Was an amazing game, but we do like to make hard work of it !! Alaves, Istanbul, West ham fa cup '06, Olympiakos, Barcelona 2007, Man utd a few weeks ago and then you guys !! No wonder i've got no nails :confused: :spank:

Will be interesting Hearing Steve Mclaren on your tie, shweet :lol:

I think he said yesterday "yesh....i'tsh a great tie, great for the fansh, the playersh and the club" :lol:

Back