Type @ The Cross tomorrow night

Stu Hirst

Consistently one of the best nights in the UK for me, always make a point of coming down every couple of months for it.

Tomorrow is Seb, Nic Fancuilli, Justin Robertson, MYNC Project, Savers.

Anyone going?

Stu Hirst said:
Consistently one of the best nights in the UK for me, always make a point of coming down every couple of months for it.

Tomorrow is Seb, Nic Fancuilli, Justin Robertson, MYNC Project, Savers.

Anyone going?

Can't this time, tasty line-up tho and it's The Cross' birthday as well :D

Yup - I'm going. I've got a friend coming all the way from Dublin's Fair City for the night - he's a big Justin Robertson fan! :D

It was superb, Type always is !

Loved Justin Robertson (playing Voodoo Ray was genius !) and Nic Fancuilli was excellent ("That's More Like It" being the highlight of his set).

Heard Ride by Chable & Bonnici played by the house and prog dj's !

It was a top night :D - I was very impressed by Justin Robertson - techno is not quite my bag but he played a fantastic set. He seemed to be really enjoying the night as well :eek: :eek:. Even old Seb played some top tunes and Fancuilli was a great way to finish the night! The Cross didn't seem to be overly rammed either which was a bonus although 25 mins queuing for the cloakroom was a bit much! It was my first time at Type and as Arnie said "I'll be back" :D

SuperD said:
Even old Seb played some top tunes

much has been said about seb in the past, but recently his radio show has been rocking.

however i don't know if his radio show is a true representation of what he plays out in the clubs.

Back