Twitter !!

They've sacked or locked out loads of key technicians and engineers literally 36 hours before the World Cup.... this is gonna go well

According to rumours, an entire tech team who are crucial to the running of Twitter, and who Musk had no plans on firing, have quit on their own accord. Lots of people I'm following have this morning been posting links to their other social media sites, whilst they still can before Twitter crashes, in order to get their followers to follow them there instead.

FunFact: Tumblr is apparently also down. Rumour has it they did this deliberately to close their border - in Trump style - to any refugees trying to make it across from Twitter. No one really wants a Twitter-esque invasion of their site. ;)

We are in for an interesting social media weekend.

What's struck me more and more in the last few days, is how the conversation surrounding Musk has an eerie echo of Trump

In the sense that he will post something objectively stupid and his weird little fan club will back him to the hilt and insist it's some kind of strategically nuanced power-play
It's the cult of personality and both are sociopathic narcissists. They attract a similar following as a result.

Musk is a spectacular moron and true garbage human. He is speed running Twitter into bankruptcy, it's amazing to watch.

Ite IDEA of Twitter is what made it work, that is long gone now and will devolve into fake everything shortly. Advertisers are ready bailing, the company will be a husk by January.
The Berghain bouncers maybe knew it.
Little Story, some days ago

Think you need balls to refuse the entrance for the richest man of the world. If its true ...
Otherwise: The owners are people with punk attitude...

Is Twitter working normally for any of you? I think they've imposed limits on what you can read. Anyone would think they were trying to force us to upgrade to the premium version..

Back