TWICE AS NICE - ES PARADIS

J

jackattack

OK GUYS TWICE AS NICE IS GARAGE, BUT WHAT A GREAT NIGHT IT REALLY IS, WAS SO GLAD IBIZA HAS A SPOT OF GARAGE. IF ANYONE HAS INFO ON WORKING FOR TWICE AS NICE - STEVE GORDAN IN IBIZA, LET ME KNOW. :D

allright jack..havtn been yet but will b going there in august

the guy who looks after the workers for twice as nice also looks after the coastline workers u can go for a job with them but dont expect to have a good time while working there,his name is alfredo a big sarf london type with chin pubes he works the door at twice as nice or just ask for him at coastline.

As soon as someone has been there, plz post sumthing here......

i'll be going for Ibiza next sunday....... and the choice of club on tuesday will be hard :(

I like garage, which is hardly represented here in Holland, but i read some bad things about Es Paradis....

I also fancy housy music, and the Lineup for Underwater at Pacha looks so hot to me.... Layo and Buschwaka and Tim Deluxe are not the least...

From pictures it seems to me that the average age in Paradis is higher? our partysquad is quite young, so if that would matter.... just tell me which one i should pick (unfortunately i'm going for a week, so i cant do both)

Back