TV Boxsets

House (MD) can be streamed on NBCs website, or so it would seem... They have them all listed there by season, but I haven't tried it yet.

Battle star Galactica (2000s reboot) I've noticed is on bbc iplayer now. Worth watch if like gritty sci-fi

I've heard a lot about this recently so started watching the pilot. Bearing in mind I'm not a trekkie and I left my love of Star Wars in my childhood, it seemed okay, but nowt special. Should probably watch at least until the end of the first series...

I've heard a lot about this recently so started watching the pilot. Bearing in mind I'm not a trekkie and I left my love of Star Wars in my childhood, it seemed okay, but nowt special. Should probably watch at least until the end of the first series...
Yeah, it kinda started the more edgy documentary filming style. Only 4 series and on whole has a good story arc. Some episodes are like meh of course.

West wing is another good one.

As for the boys series 2, little slow at min, but think was probs filmed assuming single release binge watch. The weekly release thing smells of running low on content due to lots of filming been stopped ?‍♂️

Criminal on Netflix is very good. First series was 3 episodes. I thought it was class and hoped they would make a second one, and it’s not long come out. All set around an interview room with with a team looking on through a screen

Really good

probably a bit late to the party but.. just started How to get away with murder (on Netflix) so far so good

There was this ridiculous show on here last night called Billionaire B&B.. they were is Ibiza checking out mega villas , €80,000 a week one was to rent minimum of 14day.. it had what looked like a fake amnesia pyramid by the pool? I know there is a house with the original pyramid but this just looked like an Ikea version ... Will try find the link ..

Back