Turnmills NYE with The Chem Bro's World Exclusive...

stix

Come Together at Turnmills this NYE to welcome in the New Year with the mother of all parties on the Eve of all Eves. This is the only NYE event that truly delivers on the dancefloor, so make sure you help us celebrate this magical evening and our own very special 4th Anniversary in style as we proudly present the most incredible line-up of DJs the UK will see this NYE.

Join The Chemical Brothers (World Exclusive) as they play the all important Midnight Set. Expect explosions, glitter cannons and Block-rockin’ beats from the UK’s No.1 Dance act, plus big main room sets from Together main man and Resident Justin Robertson, the Psychonauts and The Gallery residents. Meanwhile, Funky House merchants City Loud will be taking over the backroom with special guests CJ Mackintosh, Lottie and Nic Fanciulli. Don’t be let down this NYE… come Together at Turnmills.

Weblink:
http://www.turnmills.co.uk/turnmills/clubs/together/2004/together.html

Main Room:
The Chemical Brothers - WORLD EXCLUSIVE / Midnight Set
Justin Robertson
Psychonauts
Steve Lee
Gavyn Mytchel
Alex Anderson

T2:
City Loud Presents…
CJ Mackintosh
Lottie
Nic Fanciulli
Richard M
Brad 212 Finlay

- - -

Turnmills
63B Clerkenwell Road, London. EC1
Capacity: 1000
Info: 020 7250 3409
Tube: Farringdon
Doors: 8pm - 6am
Prices: £40
Tickets: www.ticketweb.co.uk / 08700 600100

www.turnmills.com
www.thechemicalbrothers.com
www.together-club.com

hi keitho,

will you be visiting London at any time soon???

what's the house scene like where you are???

stix said:
hi keitho,

will you be visiting London at any time soon???

what's the house scene like where you are???
Na no time soon wish i could do the last time i was in london
was when MOS was at Knebworth
the house seen ere is crap u gota go 2 the capital r
2 cork 2 ave a really good night :eek:

NITEFLY said:
is this gonna be well rammed heard a few scare stories

I wouldn't even entertain Turnmills on NYE, you know how they ram them in on a normal night, well NYE will be 100x worse :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
NITEFLY said:
is this gonna be well rammed heard a few scare stories

I wouldn't even entertain Turnmills on NYE, you know how they ram them in on a normal night, well NYE will be 100x worse :rolleyes:

i'm sure that it will be a sell-out, but then again you have to expect all clubs to be v.busy on NYE due to the line-ups, choice of club etc.

we have a very professional team working each event, including friendly door staff, medical teams etc... so should anything happen, then we're well equipped for everything!!

last year was busy for sure, but from 12am onwards people filter out and there's plenty of room to dance!!

you should try it :?:

stix said:
i'm sure that it will be a sell-out, but then again you have to expect all clubs to be v.busy on NYE due to the line-ups, choice of club etc.

we have a very professional team working each event, including friendly door staff, medical teams etc... so should anything happen, then we're well equipped for everything!!

last year was busy for sure, but from 12am onwards people filter out and there's plenty of room to dance!!

you should try it :?:

Yeah I know everywhere's going to be busy NYE but when Turnmills is rammed it's a nightmare, everytime you leave dancefloor to go to bar or a wee it takes me about 1/2 hour :rolleyes: :confused:

Fab line-up tho, prob best in London Town for this New Year but I think I am at The Cross.

Back