Turn up and just Ibiza it!

Jase

So, I'm a funny bugger and can't make up my mind as to where to stay....Many reasons...Planes, sunsets, parties, no parties, bad food, good food, locals, tourists etc etc etc..I don't want to be stuck.

SO,, Need the locals to answer a simple accommodation question if they could.

If you rock up and ask for a bed say end of sept, in most motels???Are they booked solid or they have vacancies? I.e is the place that busy I'll struggle to find anywhere? Also do you think the rate at the door will be better than online?

Thanks Locals!

I'm thinking turn up with bad spanish and a crooked smile, may help me get a cheap night in somehwere? Correct me if I'm wrong..LOl.:lol:

There will be thousands of hotel beds free at the end of September, there are quite a few cheap hotels too, particularly in san antonio

shouldn't be an issue, take a note of where the cheapest ones are, then pay them a visit once you arrive and can check out the different spots for yourself.

So, I'm a funny bugger and can't make up my mind as to where to stay....Many reasons...Planes, sunsets, parties, no parties, bad food, good food, locals, tourists etc etc etc..I don't want to be stuck.

SO,, Need the locals to answer a simple accommodation question if they could.

If you rock up and ask for a bed say end of sept, in most motels???Are they booked solid or they have vacancies? I.e is the place that busy I'll struggle to find anywhere? Also do you think the rate at the door will be better than online?

Thanks Locals!

I'm thinking turn up with bad spanish and a crooked smile, may help me get a cheap night in somehwere? Correct me if I'm wrong..LOl.:lol:

hire one of these fukers

vw_van_rex_350.jpg

it's what I'm planning to do next summer!

Back