Tunes from Bora Bora

DJLars

hi folks,

here are some of the more famous tunes I heard at bora bora last week. Could anyone help me with the ids? I wonder why I haven't found these tunes on my own yet, cause I think they are some of the popular ones this year ...

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnPqKEVMto4

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EssSILJKar0

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQRymfFdwz4
this is probably an older one, but the version played had cool vocals in it .. unfortunatly vocals are not on the vid :-(

4. Have no vid of number 4 but it sounds quite like samims heater from 2007, also with a harmonica in it. Guess it's also not the latest tune, maybe someone has an idea which tune I have in mind ... :)

Thanks for your help!!

1. mark knight, funkagenda - flauta magica
(thorsten graeber - african beauty (neuroxyde remix) is another track that sounds a bit like flauta magica and michel cleis' la mezcla)

i don't remember the names of 2. and 3. ... hmm :/

@heros: Thanks a lot, the neuroxyde remix is a very cool tune, but unfortunatly not the one i'm searching for. Mezcla is very big this year, heard it at some places, but also not the one .. but you're on the right way .. the one I search sounds very similar to them :)

@djpete: Thanks to you too, I wonder, why Muranyi didn't come into my mind. With your help I found the remix I was in search of: Pryda feat Julie McKnight - Muranyi/Diamond Life

@gibs: Thanks for #2 !! Both good guesses for #4, but unfortunatly not the one I'm in search of. Btw, Laidback Luke made a great version of gypsy :)

we have a winner

@bigjoe: yeah, that's it, thanks a lot!! (#4: Juan Magan & Marcos Rodriguez - Bora Bora)

hmm #4 is probably El Rojo Alma - Amelia, as the Juan Magan was a 2008 track I think. Sound the same though, but the Rojo Alma is the one I heard in Bora Bora and space on the same day recently

we have a NEW winner

@Chic21: Whow .. yes you're right!!! Listening to "amelia" I really think, that was the version I heard. Thanks for your notice!! We probably joined the same parties .. :)

@bigjoe: Sorry bigjoe, I have to give the winning-price to Chic21 now :rolleyes:

@heros: Thanks a lot, the neuroxyde remix is a very cool tune, but unfortunatly not the one i'm searching for. Mezcla is very big this year, heard it at some places, but also not the one .. but you're on the right way .. the one I search sounds very similar to them :)

erm, your nr. 1 actually IS "mark knight, funkagenda - flauta magica" at minute ~4:00 as i wrote first. i only told you the other two tracks because they sound similar to flauta magica ;)

erm, your nr. 1 actually IS "mark knight, funkagenda - flauta magica" at minute ~4:00 as i wrote first. i only told you the other two tracks because they sound similar to flauta magica ;)

Ah, ok .. thought these were your suggestions for my #4 .. because both would fit the discription I gave for #4. If you got any more recommendations, they are always welcome .. :)

hehe, i didn't even see that there was a #4 before gibs answered :)
if you like that latin-beach-bora-bora-style of sound, you could check out

Daniel Steinberg - Bailando
Kabale und Liebe - Una Y Nada
Pierce, Jerl - Brazilique
DJ Falk - Mueve
Paul Ritch - Carrrrramba

at the moment i like
Samuel Knob - No Way
Super Flu - Rolloch
Neuroxyde, Doomwork - Jazzy Stuff
Style of Eye - Retur 2

cheers

Yeah, these are all really cool latin-beach-style-tunes. thanks, heros. :)

Now I just need a place like bora bora where I can play these ;-) ..The clubs i'm currently playing are more pumping-progressive-supermartxe-style. Maybe I give one or two tunes a try and see what happens ;-))

Back