Tune of the year competition (Trance)!!!

pie

8)

I reckon tune of the year this year could well be one of these:

Solar Stone - Solarcoaster
Slipmatt - Space
Jan Johnston - Calling your name

:p

I can't help it, but I really like the tune at the moment that goes

'Push me and then just touch me, til I can't get my satisfaction'

It's not my normal kinda thang, but it makes me wiggle!!!!!!! ;)

pie said:
8)

Slipmatt - Space

i would agree with solarstone and jan johnston but not slipmatt check out my sig for a trance set with the 2 i mentioned in it ;)

Agree with you there-really like solarstone and jan johnstone, don't really like 'space' though-bit cheesy IMO

Motorcycle - As the rush comes
Andain - Beautiful things

or anything else Gabriel and Dresden touch

xpander said:
I can't help it, but I really like the tune at the moment that goes

'Push me and then just touch me, til I can't get my satisfaction'

It's not my normal kinda thang, but it makes me wiggle!!!!!!! ;)

Benny Benassi - "Satisfaction"

Totally agree, not my usual "cup-of-tea", but I think it's 8)

pie said:
8)

Slipmatt - Space

That sounds more like tunes of last year? :p I liked

andain - beautiful things (gabriel & dresden mix)
POS - Remember (SUMMER SUN)
Scott Bond vs Solar Stone - 3rd Earth (Original Mix)

All 3 of your tunes were around last summer dude. Still good though, except for space... Ughh!

The Steve Murano Remix of Benny Benassi - Satisfaction is wikkid! I hope the tune of the summer will be Pulser - My Religion, but I think a good chance is Jurgen Vries - The Wilderness, Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes (G & D Remix) and PVD - Nothing But You (not one of my favs).

The problem with steve murano is he does one good remix and then does the next few songs in exactly the same style. I think his remix of solar coaster was better, take a listen to it and you will instantly recognise the similarities with the satisfaction remix :(

dam0 said:
The problem with steve murano is he does one good remix and then does the next few songs in exactly the same style. I think his remix of solar coaster was better, take a listen to it and you will instantly recognise the similarities with the satisfaction remix :(

Oh I know. His remixes are almost all the same. Not a big fan except for Satisfaction.

Solar Stone and Solarcoaster is a great track but was last years big thing, guys and girlies.......im not bog on the Motorcycle single, really....prefer Space Brothers and Calling your name by Libra fest. Jan Johnston

Back