Tune ID, played at space on Aug31,and pacha 5Sep

lynch

Head this tune twice and loved it, it may even be old cos I'm sure I head it before.

Lawyer played inside space on August 31, and straight after sasha on 5sep at pure pacha Pete tong played it. Its has a women singing, maybe spanish or italian, and goes something like this;

lalalalala, lalalalala

I know it's a very poor way to explain the song, the vocals are to hard to describe tho :cry:

please help

maybe it's the same tune as in another post down this side.
Lis wrote that it could be:
martin solveig vs. salif keita - madan (exotic disco mix)

Madan - Salif Keita (Martin Solveig mix)

I loved this song this summer in greece. It was probably my favorite one played in the clubs.

Yep thats the one, thank you :D

after one more tune that goes,

I wake up, put on my make up, la da de da der dum

I know's it an old clarissic, just dont no the name of it

Lynch was actually on about "Yeke Yeke" by Mory Kante

heheh :D

Now I need a tnue Id - probably everyone will know this one, it was played in a lot of the clubs in Ibiza. Pete Tong played it as one of the last tunes at Pacha when Sacha was there... it goes a little something like this...

"Just a little more love,
Just a little more peace
. to live in harmonyyyyyyyyy"

Guesses anyone?! :?:

Beckiboo said:
Now I need a tnue Id - probably everyone will know this one, it was played in a lot of the clubs in Ibiza. Pete Tong played it as one of the last tunes at Pacha when Sacha was there... it goes a little something like this...

"Just a little more love,
Just a little more peace
. to live in harmonyyyyyyyyy"

Guesses anyone?! :?:

David Guetta - Just a little more love. Wally Lopez mix is excellent :p

Just a lIttle more Love..

The tune your looking for is "David Guetta - Just a Little More Love (Wally Lopez Remix)".

Nice to answer a Tune ID for once!

Clive

i think the wally lopez mix is ok but the bob sinclar mix works better with the vocals. The vox doesnt suit the lopez mix imo.

Any idea if the lopez mix will get a general release, i cant wait to feel the vinyl in my hands, know what i mean? :oops: :lol:

I assume it will do, maybe on a remix 12"? I was gunan suggest you checked the website but it looks as though you already have :lol:

A certain record shop I know of is getting a few promos in at the end of the month, I think I'll just get one of those if I can, to be on the safe side should they decide not to release it!! :cry: :cry: ;) :confused:

lynch said:
I wake up, put on my make up, la da de da der dum

I know's it an old clarissic, just dont no the name of it

sounds like it could be Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman?
twas played it at space on the 31/8

Back