Tuesday Nights @ Amnesia

Barbie

Of no interest to me but just seen that The Gallery and Clockwork Orange are doing Tuesday nights @ Eden. Opening 10 June, closing 23 June.

So where are Godskitchen going :?:

oh my god!!!!!!

perhaps they could be going to space, how cool would that be!!! funky music on the terrace and godskitchen music inside, that would be brill!!!

or perhaps they are not going to be in ibiza at all

or perhaps they are just sharing that night with gk

or are they going back to amnesia!!

this is very interesting news!!!!

Robo said:
oh my god!!!!!!

perhaps they could be going to space, how cool would that be!!! funky music on the terrace and godskitchen music inside, that would be brill!!!

or perhaps they are not going to be in ibiza at all

or perhaps they are just sharing that night with gk

or are they going back to amnesia!!

this is very interesting news!!!!

From what I read I don't think they're teaming up with The Gallery and Clockwork Orange, they're doing Tues on their own so yep it must mean one of the other options.

There's no other free nights at Amnesia is there except for Tuesdays, they could be going back there and all the talk of Armin and Ferry Corsten being residents there on Tues, it could be for Gods not Gatecrasher.

I'd be surprised if they weren't back there at all.

these gatecrasher rumors could have been tricking us!!! heheheh. I must admit that gk have been very quiet about ibiza this year...

Robo said:
these gatecrasher rumors could have been tricking us!!! heheheh. I must admit that gk have been very quiet about ibiza this year...

I tell you Rob, me and you should stick together kid, cos between us we will find out all the line-ups for this year lol ;)

Clockwork Orange will cane Eden. Only been to one of their nights(at Camden Palais): it was mental mental chicken oriental, a big big laugh, full on ravey-davey time. I loved it.

I Will never go to eden again though, as some bint on the door tried to turn me away last year coz i was wearing shorts. Pathetic.

Gods made their name with their Amnesia nights and I find it hard to believe they won't be there this year. But where? is it possible they have patched things up with Amnesia (unlikely)
That really only leaves Space (this is possible as there is nothing booked for Wed am and Carl Cox made the place work last year at night. In fact, inside at space would suit Gods quite well but it is a bit small)

Or they could pull a big surprise and ...erm....surprise everybody

Back