Tube Strike on Sat .....

puppylover

so, how will I get from City to Clapham and back again????

will there be buses or is it taxi jobs....???

Just got to get through next 2 and half days!!!

outfit planning and shopping - that's my only plan!!!

Friday will be the worst - now got to get the 5am train to london instead of the 10.30am so a full day in the office feeling incredibly excited and minxy..... lord!!!!:confused:

outfit planning and shopping - that's my only plan!!!

Friday will be the worst - now got to get the 5am train to london instead of the 10.30am so a full day in the office feeling incredibly excited and minxy..... lord!!!!:confused:

So busy at work and surrounded by buffoons which is not helping me! Still I suppose if I was sitting at home waiting it'd be even worse and got knows what state I would be in come Saturday morning! The hest is Friday when i leave the office! Go home too early I will get itchy feet and crack on indoors and if I go out I always struggle to get home!

So busy at work and surrounded by buffoons which is not helping me! Still I suppose if I was sitting at home waiting it'd be even worse and got knows what state I would be in come Saturday morning! The hest is Friday when i leave the office! Go home too early I will get itchy feet and crack on indoors and if I go out I always struggle to get home!

Yep - agree - our plan is for me to meet Phil at KX in the evening when his train comes in cos I plan to be in Camden for a swift couple of drinks after work..... then back to the flat with food for an early night - no temptation allowed.... :lol::lol::lol:

(how many times have I said that to myself!!!):rolleyes:

Back